2019 Roster Updated

Some of the Juniors will get drafted and sign, so there will be more open spots then you are thinking.

Underclassmen are always a possibility too. Elijah Pleasants was drafted by the Royals late last year.

….but we're still talking about 20 commitments.

Reactions: RollerVol
Looking through the roster in the game notes section at UTSports.com.
Plummer, Barker, Dreves, Harper-Cook, Reese and Shoptaw are not listed among the 35.

I heard former Arkansas star Luke Bonfield will be joining the coaching staff in a grad assistant role. Former all conference player and just a year removed from being the leader of a team that went to the national championship game. Very intriguing piece to the staff should really help with the talented Freshman coming in.

Lipcius finished his summer season with three hits, three runs and three RBI in four games played for the Saints.
Is Luc hurt again.

I heard former Arkansas star Luke Bonfield will be joining the coaching staff in a grad assistant role. Former all conference player and just a year removed from being the leader of a team that went to the national championship game. Very intriguing piece to the staff should really help with the talented Freshman coming in.

if true, that is big, and pretty cool...raiding the Hogs...I like it...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan1

VN Store

Back