2019 Orange and White Game thread 4.13.19 6:00 pm.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
O_W_Game_Promo.jpg

I wasn't sure if @YankeeVol was doing a thread today or not, but....

Who's going? Attending the Vol Walk? Post Pics? Score Predictions? Stand out players?

Be sure to go to baseball game first ! Starts at 3pm vs. #2 Georgia. Whom we have just shutout two games in a row, and going for a series sweep.

Oh, and I think there is a silly fake scrimmage after that for the football boys.

Should be a moderate success and mildly entertaining. I think I’ll read a book instead.

Had to work today and cannot go. When I get home, I will be switching back and forth between the O&W game and the Preds.

Reactions: 508mikey
O_W_Game_Promo.jpg

I wasn't sure if @YankeeVol was doing a thread today or not, but....

Who's going? Attending the Vol Walk? Post Pics? Score Predictions? Stand out players?

I think JG and Shrout will both standout as QBs and both in different ways. (Finally excited to get to see Shrout in a game setting)

I think Banks will show he has finally learned to secure the ball. (Ty Chandler will obviously show out) Hope to see good things from Eric Grey.

Receivers will be interesting, I expect all of them to produce. Wondering if Gibbs will get a shot I think he is good at both receiver and safety. I expect our receivers to produce on both sides being the most experienced group on the field.

Tight ends I expect DWA to be a force to be reckoned with. This will probably be one of the groups I watch the most and expect the most from as far as production goes.

OL look for Wanya Morris to show out. I expect big things from Carvin at Center as well.

I expect big things from the DL today as well and expect Aubrey Solomon to show out.

LBs I expect big things from this unit as well. Hopefully we have fixed our ability to cover the pass as LBs, I am interested to see how Crouch has developed and would like to see JJP out there if he is healthy.

DBs I expect McCollough to show out and I expect Taylor and Thompson to be lockdown. I am a little worried about Warriors ability to cover the pass and Flowers ability to cover the pass. I expect a different Free safety to step up other than Flowers.

It will definitely be a good game to see how our players have developed in a year or less and to see how much size they have put on. Can’t wait!

Be sure to go to baseball game first ! Starts at 3pm vs. #2 Georgia. Whom we have just shutout two games in a row, and going for a series sweep.

Oh, and I think there is a silly fake scrimmage after that for the football boys.
Yep, if you want to see what winning programs look like today, go take in a few innings of the baseball and softball games.

Last edited:
Not looking like turnout will be impressive. It’s early yet, but with Vol Walk in 2 hours there’s prime parking available and Cumberland is dead. Maybe folks will come out once the rain passes.

VN Store

Back