2019 NFL Offseason Thread

He ain't right either. Gas bagging because of social media activity, get real. Cardinals laid an egg on that whole deal. Everything that has been reported said Rosen acted like a professional throughout that organization's ineptitude.

I love Steve Smith, but he's an idiot and a hypocrite on this one.

Cardinals really ****ed this Rosen thing up. The fact that they could only get a 62 pick for a 2018 #10 pick (who already got paid 2/3 of his contract) speaks volumes about their organization.

https://deadspin.com/josh-rosen-handles-cardinals-exit-maturely-while-steve-1834357262
Even Philly managed to get a 1st for Bradford after drafting Wentz. Cards would have been better holding on to him until August

Reactions: n_huffhines
Poor bastaj is a weird injury waiting to happen.

I kinda feel bad at this point. I don't for the first incident (thats just darwinism).
A wreck is horrific but BREAKS HIS NECK? Loses fingers to firecrackers and now this. He got guaranteed money at least.

Where is Eric Berry going to land? I've heard Cleveland. I've heard Niners. Even read a pitch about Carolina. I hope he signs somewhere soon. Just please don't let it be the Patriots.

VN Store

Back