2019-MMXX Bowl Standings

How anyone could look at that and make the argument that the SEC is not the best top to bottom conference is beyond me.

How anyone could look at that and make the argument that the SEC is not the best top to bottom conference is beyond me.

The Big 10 is not as bad as their win/loss. I would say their top is deeper than ours and their middling teams probably play better football too. Wisconsin lost a close game by 1 point that could have gone either way. Ohio State choked but it was a close game. We barely beat an Indiana team that didn't have near the talent we recruit.

How anyone could use bowl games to determine top to bottom conference worthiness is beyond me

How anyone could use bowl games to determine to to bottom conference worthiness is beyond me
What else would you use? It's easy and it's play on the field. Would you look at conference records against each other?

I hate the rest of the SEC, but it's still the strongest conference after all these years.

What else would you use? It's easy and it's play on the field. Would you look at conference records against each other?

I hate the rest of the SEC, but it's still the strongest conference after all these years.
I don’t know that there’s an answer, but empty bowl games just never proves it. I think the SEC is the strongest conference, but the lead is dwindling. The cellar of the SEC is embarrassing and the middle teams aren’t impressive either.

The Big 10 is not as bad as their win/loss. I would say their top is deeper than ours and their middling teams probably play better football too. Wisconsin lost a close game by 1 point that could have gone either way. Ohio State choked but it was a close game. We barely beat an Indiana team that didn't have near the talent we recruit.
But Indiana and UT are about equal in their conference standings. So it's not like we played down.

Kentucky vs V. Tech for an example of lower SEC over middling ACC.

Miami’s loss to La Tech is terrible, and even worse they were shutout. SMH.

VN Store

Back