2019 MLB Draft Thread

Any idea if Andre stays or goes. Read an article that said all players drafted in the first two rounds typically go, but those in the later rounds typically stay in school.

Looking at the money, that is enough to get his attention. Tough decision. Congratulations.

Any idea if Andre stays or goes. Read an article that said all players drafted in the first two rounds typically go, but those in the later rounds typically stay in school.

Looking at the money, that is enough to get his attention. Tough decision. Congratulations.

He's got to take it. He's got no leverage next year.

Here is the thing. As a Junior, if you come back you lose all leverage and will basically sign for $1,000 to $10,000 if your lucky. Hard do pass that up. Only thing is I would want to finish my degree. IMO that is why a draft eligable soph is the best. I would want to redshirt as a freshman then have that super leverage.

I do not think any of the class of 2019 commits have been drafted yet (through the first 298 picks). These are the names I checked, plus Jason Rackers (MO).

I will update this thread consistently as a good list is hard to find.

Format: Position,Name,Date of Commit, Perfect Game rating, national rank

Infield

TN C Noah Webb
VA SS Cortland Lawson
FL SS Jorel Ortega
TN 3B Ethan Payne
TX SS Tyler Wade
GA INF Ethan Anderson (10)
GA 3B Brandon Smith

Outfield

TN OF Zane Keener
GA OF Ga'Von Wray

Pitching

TN RHP Christian Delaschmidt
MO LHP Kirby Connell
FL LHP Brandon Gielow
MO LHP Hunter Gray
IN RHP Sam Fulton
GA RHP Mark McLaughlin
FL RHP Sean Goodwin
CA RHP Tommy Wilcox

Updated on 7/11

I do not think any of the class of 2019 commits have been drafted yet (through the first 298 picks). These are the names I checked.

Neither have any JUCO players, i think. I wish we had a official signee list UTsports would put out.

top 10 rounds typically go as that value counts against their signing pool. After 10 its lower

VN Store

Back