*****2019 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

Okay fellas, since we signed Gray and Crouch, aside from Darnell Wright, who do we need to be keeping up with?
Who's our big targets for NSD in February?

By the way, I've really enjoyed perusing the Recruiting Forum lately, the last three days in particular. It's almost like a completely different place than the Football Forum. For a newbie, it's really overwhelming because most of the threads are already very long, but the ESD thread Freak did helped me get acclimated.

I'll try to keep my nose clean if y'all will let me hang out some.
tenor.gif

Okay fellas, since we signed Gray and Crouch, aside from Darnell Wright, who do we need to be keeping up with?

By the way, I've really enjoyed perusing the Recruiting Forum lately, the last three days in particular. It's almost like a completely different place than the Football Forum. For a newbie, it's really overwhelming because most of the threads are already very long, but the ESD thread Freak did helped me get acclimated.

Mostly, just keep an eye on the threads that pop up with new posts. That'll show you where the action is.

tenor.gif

Welcome preacherwebb! Glad you found your way over here!
1545461493822.gif

Reactions: preacherwebb

tenor.gif
It is a completely different place. Optimism is not only allowed, it is encouraged.

And we don’t have a lot of big targets left. Wright is probably already signed, and the staff is regrouping and looking at team needs and who’s still out there available. But the first post in this thread will help to show you where things are headed.

And another thing the forum offers is the “Jump to new” button at the top of pages. Let’s you skip what you’ve missed over the last few hours or days.

VN Store

Back