2019 - 2020 schedule

VolsO&W

Officially they have announced games against Cincinnati (away), Wisconsin (home), Memphis (home), Emerald Coast Classic (FSU, Purdue, VCU) + Big 12 challenge opponent. Are we aware of any other games? Would like to see us schedule at least 1 or 2 in-state teams (Belmont, Lipscomb, ETSU, MTSU, TN Tech, TN Martin, UT Chatt).

This year we had 4 "big boys" (Gonzaga, Wake, GT, Memphis), Big 12 challenge and Thanksgiving tournament. So seems like we still have room to add 1 more for next year...

Just to be clear Wake and GT didn't end up being tough games, but at least were from P5 conference.

Reactions: BruinVol
I like the VA Tech idea. maybe play neutral game in Freedom Hall (Johnson City). Also seems like Barnes likes to play NC teams (UNC, WF). maybe an NC State game?

Wow, that's 5 NCAA tourney teams in the non-conference and we know Memphis is bringing in some highly recruited players. That's a touch schedule.

Since Duke is too afraid to go play a true road game on campus, how about we go to Cameron Indoor and let Duke have a chance for revenge for this year's tourney.....

Reactions: sport3500
If Grant Williams and Jordan Bone return for 2019-2020 I think Tennessee wins 24-30 games and if they don't return I think Tennessee wins 18-20 games.

Reactions: Big time vol
1555953367676.png
Didn't know that Washington was a potential game for next year? Anyone have details on this? Home/away series? One-off neutral court showcase?

VN Store

Back