2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Starts this Thursday with Figure Skating. Opening ceremonies on Friday.

Hate the NHL players aren’t in this round but can’t fault the NHL given the parameters offered by the IOC.

So what’s everyone’s favorite winter sport? What events are you looking forward to?

I’m excited for hockey. And I like the short track speed skating.

I like the hockey and curling but will watch a lot of other events. Honestly, I'm conflicted over the Olympics because of the corrupt IOC and corrupt politicians who throw money at them while wrecking cities/countries.

So what’s everyone’s favorite winter sport? What events are you looking forward to?

I’m excited for hockey. And I like the short track speed skating.

Curling and luge. Pretty much like all of the events (minus figure skating)

I don't understand everyone's love for curling, it's about as exciting as speedwalking in the summer Olympics.

I love the strategy of curling. Speed skating, bobsled, lots of different skiing events.

I've never pulled against an American but I'm pulling against Shani Davis for being a complete baby. Hoping he doesn't medal.

Reactions: 2 people
I've never pulled against an American but I'm pulling against Shani Davis for being a complete baby. Hoping he doesn't medal.

I hadn't heard that until I read your post and googled it. What an idiot as Clay Travis would say DBAP.

As a former ski bum my favorites are the downhill skiing events. Also like Hockey, speed skating, ski jump, bobsled, luge and curling.

VN Store

Back