2018 NBA Draft (& Prospects) Thread

I do like my assets lol

FWIW, both guys on the Ringer post-draft special said 76ers won that trade. Suns GM is desperate to win now (he's been losing a long time) and he's acting accordingly.

The future for the Heat isn't too bright and that could be a high draft pick.

FWIW, both guys on the Ringer post-draft special said 76ers won that trade. Suns GM is desperate to win now (he's been losing a long time) and he's acting accordingly.

The future for the Heat isn't too bright and that could be a high draft pick.

Apparently the spurs loved Smith when he worked out.Im thinking Smith and that pick are 2 parts of a very big trade.

Apparently the spurs loved Smith when he worked out.Im thinking Smith and that pick are 2 parts of a very big trade.

Yeah, Business Insider had an article indicating that it's a Kawhi strategy. Not surprised the Spurs want my guy Zhaire

Yeah, Business Insider had an article indicating that it's a Kawhi strategy. Not surprised the Spurs want my guy Zhaire

Brett Brown has straight up said he needs a third superstar next to Ben and Joel to compete with GS. I believe he wants a 4th, too.

Brett Brown might want to consult the Sixers fans on here before trading Fultz

I do feel it would be ridiculous to give up on him....he looked really skilled to me except inexplicably forgetting how to shoot......Brett Brown doesn’t like young unproven players period.... he won’t like him till he proves he can trust him.

Great draft for the Mavs. Potential franchise cornerstone and at least one other viable contributor...maybe two if the Greek Freak’s brother can develop.

I do feel it would be ridiculous to give up on him....he looked really skilled to me except inexplicably forgetting how to shoot......Brett Brown doesn’t like young unproven players period.... he won’t like him till he proves he can trust him.

Speculation up here has been that brown may have never wanted to draft him in the first place.

Speculation up here has been that brown may have never wanted to draft him in the first place.

That trade could go down as the worst in history. I think Tatum might be the best between Mitchell, Simmons, and he. Fultz may end up a total bust and the Kings are likely gonna have a high pick next year.

Also Tatum was awesome as a rookie but he’s being pushed as a future top 5-10 player by the Boston media. They need to calm down.

That trade could go down as the worst in history. I think Tatum might be the best between Mitchell, Simmons, and he. Fultz may end up a total bust and the Kings are likely gonna have a high pick next year.

Right now, many have shifted to thinking Brown is great again, and theyre just blaming Colangalo for everything. People are saying Brown is a better GM than coach, because of one trade.

Bill Simmons thinks Kawhi going to Philly would mean Lebron goes too. I think Lebron would have to sign first (for about $30m) then to make salaries match it would need to be Fultz, Covington, Zhaire, and the pick.

Bill Simmons thinks Kawhi going to Philly would mean Lebron goes too. I think Lebron would have to sign first (for about $30m) then to make salaries match it would need to be Fultz, Covington, Zhaire, and the pick.

It’d be fun to see comparable teams with clashing styles in the finals. Bully ball vs pace and space

I believe theyve wanted to move Fultz and Covington before the draft even turned out like it did.

I don't have a clue if Fultz can turn it around or not, but if you dont trade him, he's either gonna walk on you when his contract is up, or want a max deal.

VN Store

Back