2018 MLB Draft

I’ve heard Ornelas has a magic number of 850,000 to sign. If that’s true the chances are pretty good he will be here. I’ve heard Guilbe and Parker are very signable so don’t get your hopes to high on them. Fingers crossed on Ashby I really think he could be a dominant Friday night next year and turn himself into a 1st round pick.

Rocker is headed to Vandy. They lost 4 kids but kept a ton of top 150 kids. It will be another #1 class even if they lose 2 or 3 more today.

3rd round is huge for Georgia. If Wilcox doesn't go off the Board quickly they will finally have a front line arm headed their way

I’ve heard Ornelas has a magic number of 850,000 to sign. If that’s true the chances are pretty good he will be here. I’ve heard Guilbe and Parker are very signable so don’t get your hopes to high on them. Fingers crossed on Ashby I really think he could be a dominant Friday night next year and turn himself into a 1st round pick.

His slot value is $622.300

His slot value is $622.300

I would assume that Texas Rangers have already spoke with Ornelas and know where he is at on money... they wouldn’t have chosen him in the third round and not know if he will sign or not. Texas would loose that slot money from that pick ,,,, I believe that’s correct? If anyone else knows something or I’m wrong please advise...

I would assume that Texas Rangers have already spoke with Ornelas and know where he is at on money... they wouldn’t have chosen him in the third round and not know if he will sign or not. Texas would loose that slot money from that pick ,,,, I believe that’s correct? If anyone else knows something or I’m wrong please advise...

Spot on

Reactions: 1 person

I’m listening to this guy. I like what he brings. Post more!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back