2018 Black Friday deals.

I’m hoping to find a good price on an Xbox one X. I have launch day model of OG XBone, so I could use the upgrade.

I’m hoping to find a good price on an Xbox one X. I have launch day model of OG XBone, so I could use the upgrade.
The recent trade in deal Gamestop had was really good. I’m sure there will be some good deals on Black Friday though.

$399 for the X on BF.

Maybe Gamestop does another deal? They were giving $200 for the OG xbox recently with another $40 off for taking a copy of RDR2 off their hands. Pretty sure the $200 trade in special is done for now.

Think I might pick up the Dell 2K 144Hz monitor at Best Buy. Haven't used a 144Hz screen before and I'm interested in trying one out.

$399 for the X on BF.

Maybe Gamestop does another deal? They were giving $200 for the OG xbox recently with another $40 off for taking a copy of RDR2 off their hands. Pretty sure the $200 trade in special is done for now.

Think I might pick up the Dell 2K 144Hz monitor at Best Buy. Haven't used a 144Hz screen before and I'm interested in trying one out.
They're doing $150 for the OG Xbox One, $200 for the S right now. I may trade my S in for the X

That’s true. Trying to find an excuse to justify spending that when the old one works fine.

When do you all think the price will drop on them?
On the X? MAYBE after the holidays, but who knows for sure.

Yup. Better than any Black Friday deal I've seen (lowest is $399)

But that means you're really only getting $100 for your trade-in. You better off trading it in for accessories/controller/used games instead of the console deal? (looks to be worth $175 trade in)

But that means you're really only getting $50 for your trade-in. You better off trading it in for accessories/controller/used games instead of the console deal?
I assume most already have the accessories they'd need. Plus, doing the deal now means you don't have to go and wait in line

$399 for the X on BF.

It was actually $100 off for Red Dead, but yeah, $40 net if you consider the cost of the game.

But that means you're really only getting $100 for your trade-in. You better off trading it in for accessories/controller/used games instead of the console deal? (looks to be worth $175 trade in)
I think the OG trade in value is only $125 normally.

The PX has a military appreciation Xbox One X package (with PUBG) for 379.99. Im about to go get it

Yankee said he was trading an S.

Also of note, PUBG is free on xbox right now.
My bad. You’re right.

I saw that. The original crackdown, which is backward compatible, is free right now too. It’s no PUBG, but free is free.

The original Crackdown was a fun game. Not sure how it holds up, but I loved that one.

Is it just me, or do they seem to start the advertisements earlier and earlier every year?

We are 12-13 days out so two weeks has pretty much been the norm the last several years.

I never thought much about Black Friday sales until my town got a Walmart and then they started doing the BF Sale on Thanksgiving night as I'm not getting up and 3/4AM to get to a store for 5AM opening.

We are 12-13 days out so two weeks has pretty much been the norm the last several years.

I never thought much about Black Friday sales until my town got a Walmart and then they started doing the BF Sale on Thanksgiving night as I'm not getting up and 3/4AM to get to a store for 5AM opening.
I know, it just seems like Thanksgiving has become a forgotten holiday. We're working Thanksgiving now because of the Black Friday thing.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Yankee said he was trading an S.

Also of note, PUBG is free on xbox right now.
I just bought the X for $379 (and tax free). I’ll still probably trade the S into GameStop and get games for it and the Switch

VN Store

Back