2018 Bama game roll call, who is going?

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
So I realize this is a little early , but I am wondering how many here on VN plan on going to the bama game Saturday? I have stuff that I need to do next week and had been leaning towards selling my tickets , but now I’m torn and wondering if I blow it off (it’s work stuff) and go , or sell my tickets and make a little money. I still think the odds of beating bama are pretty much non existent but today’s game has given me the slightest glimmer of hope . So what say you VN? Was anybody planning to go come hell or high water, even if the Vols had been clobbered today? How many are in the camp that they have tickets but just can’t stand to see the outcome? Anybody like me who were planning not to go but are now reconsidering in light of the big win today like me ? I did not put up the statistical results but I guess this is an informal “pole”, let the “poleing” begin

I will be there until the end! We need to do all we can to keep those “other fans” from taking over our stadium.

I’d rather the stadium be empty than full of them!

Reactions: TrentVol
I wish I could be there but I don't have enough money for 3 tickets (me, my hubby, and 13 y.o. son). I've never been to neyland, sucks being a poor Floridian lol.

Reactions: joevol33
I wish I could be there but I don't have enough money for 3 tickets (me, my hubby, and 13 y.o. son). I've never been to neyland, sucks being a poor Floridian lol.
Fwiw, I'm jealous of people in Florida. I love it down there. We live in Georgia, and usually vacation in Florida every year.

Fwiw, I'm jealous of people in Florida. I love it down there. We live in Georgia, and usually vacation in Florida every year.

I live south of the Swamp and above USF in a nice little town.

Once finances get back together for us I have a few football bucket list which at least one should be next year: obviously Neyland but I really want it to be a good rival game or upset, to the Swamp against UT 😝, and maybe bammar but I dunno lol.

Just asked my buddy if he wanted to go if I decide to go and he said yes.... so I will probably be right there in Q34 seat 20 , where I was on October 21st 2006 the last time the Vols beat those turds😭. I remember the streak from 86-94 and that seemed like an eternity, I cannot believe that they have now won 11 in a row . I never thought that I would ever see a streak like that again. Whenever I have negative thoughts about Fulmer I think back to the way that he basically owned the tide and realize that he had some faults, but he made kicking Alabama’s arse an art form!

Reactions: VolsLady-in-FL
I live south of the Swamp and above USF in a nice little town.

Once finances get back together for us I have a few football bucket list which at least one should be next year: obviously Neyland but I really want it to be a good rival game or upset, to the Swamp against UT 😝, and maybe bammar but I dunno lol.
Last year we stayed, first time not at the beach, between Gainesville and Crystal river. Good friend of mine is from the area, and I loved it. We're gonna go back to the Clearwater area next year, I wanna go back to honeymoon island. I just love it there, even when not at the beach. I hope you make it to Neyland, it's awesome!

Last year we stayed, first time not at the beach, between Gainesville and Crystal river. Good friend of mine is from the area, and I loved it. We're gonna go back to the Clearwater area next year, I wanna go back to honeymoon island. I just love it there, even when not at the beach. I hope you make it to Neyland, it's awesome!

Go to Siesta Key if you haven't, one of the top 10 beaches in America. If you're around mid Florida and you happen to go to our major grocery chain and see a cashier sporting as much orange and white as they can get away with, it's me lol.

So I realize this is a little early , but I am wondering how many here on VN plan on going to the bama game Saturday? I have stuff that I need to do next week and had been leaning towards selling my tickets , but now I’m torn and wondering if I blow it off (it’s work stuff) and go , or sell my tickets and make a little money. I still think the odds of beating bama are pretty much non existent but today’s game has given me the slightest glimmer of hope . So what say you VN? Was anybody planning to go come hell or high water, even if the Vols had been clobbered today? How many are in the camp that they have tickets but just can’t stand to see the outcome? Anybody like me who were planning not to go but are now reconsidering in light of the big win today like me ? I did not put up the statistical results but I guess this is an informal “pole”, let the “poleing” begin
I'll be there.

Our annual college road trip is coming to the Vol-Bama game this weekend!! The atmosphere should be electric - at least for awhile!

Reactions: Jravol78
Our annual college road trip is coming to the Vol-Bama game this weekend!! The atmosphere should be electric - at least for awhile!
that is true, the crowd will be electric. The question is for how long ? That was kind of what I was alluding to in the OP. Another of the many reasons that today’s win was so big is because it will encourage some fans to go who were probably not going to go had the Vols been blown out today. There will be plenty of red in the stands ,there always is on the “**TSIO”, but they won’t be taking Neyland over like it appeared they would a few days back.

Reactions: B-17 Pilot

VN Store

Back