2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

I was genuinely asking about Rubio btw, I haven't watched them play this year and was setting my DK lineup and noticed his %

I was genuinely asking about Rubio btw, I haven't watched them play this year and was setting my DK lineup and noticed his %

I didn't see what you asked but he hasn't been very impressive. He had 0 points against Houston with like 5 minutes left. It's hard for him to rack up assists in this offense.

I didn't see what you asked but he hasn't been very impressive. He had 0 points against Houston with like 5 minutes left. It's hard for him to rack up assists in this offense.

Gotcha, was curious always been a Rubio fan. I should be a Jazz fan, I like Rubio, Mitchell, Gobert, Favors (ok) and have loved Ingles for a few years. But **** The Jazz lol

Cavs need to burn it all. Not making the playoffs with an injury-prone K-Love as their best player

It's remarkable how often I mention someone and they go off, or are complete trash depending on what I say. Well except Terrance Ferguson, he is forever trash...

Words I thought I'd never say..."f*** Steven Adams" I have 70% and the ***** isn't cause he has a boo boo. **** you

Those mfers shooting flat flooted look like my dad playing basketball. I was astounded when he told me he played in high school.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Those mfers shooting flat flooted look like my dad playing basketball. I was astounded when he told me he played in high school.

One of my best friends in HS lived with his old Uncle (I would guess he was class of 1958 or so). He was the retired varsity hoops coach. Dude was money from everywhere on the driveway, but IDK how dudes back in the day didn't put that flat-footed, slow release into the 20th row every f-ing time.

Reactions: LittleCat

VN Store

Back