2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

I mean he is not correct Jordan would be below average but he wouldn’t be as good as he was in the 90’s obviously.

I'm assuming "He would be below average" is a typo. I would debate as idk that it's obvious with Mike, but I'm sick and TBH I would rather debate Fat Lever over MJ or LBJ at this point in my life. Lol

I'm assuming "He would be below average" is a typo. I would debate as idk that it's obvious with Mike, but I'm sick and TBH I would rather debate Fat Lever over MJ or LBJ at this point in my life. Lol

Here's a fresh convo. The draft class with Iverson, Nash, Kobe, Ray Ray, Abdur Rahim, and Camby....who benefits the most from being inserted into the modern NBA? I think maybe all of them are better in today's NBA, but who maximizes it the most?

Reactions: BadJerry20
Here's a fresh convo. The draft class with Iverson, Nash, Kobe, Ray Ray, Abdur Rahim, and Camby....who benefits the most from being inserted into the modern NBA? I think maybe all of them are better in today's NBA, but who maximizes it the most?

Due to who the correct answer to this question is, I refuse to answer the question. Though that should make the answer obvious. Lol

Kobe. Hands down

I couldn't remember why Reef retired so I googled it and learned he runs the G-league. Learned something new today.

Kobe. Hands down

IDK, I think him, AI, and Reef would be close to the same. Nash would get exposed even worse on D as PG is so stacked, but offensively he would be amazing. I think Ray would increase his scoring by 5+ points as he would be a turbo charged Klay, better handle and finisher with equal shooting ability. God I ****ing hate Ray Allen.

Reactions: LittleCat
I would always take the better shooter in that argument, guys like Ray, Reggie, Peja, Rice, Petro etc would be crazy good today.

VN Store

Back