2017 World Baseball Classic

Probably less to do with the announcer and more to do with the fact that he sat for almost an hour. Good for the team, bad for Stroman.

I know, but I'm superstitious. lol. You're right though, that was a really long inning he sat through. No doubt.

World Baseball Classic Champions

2006 Japan
2009 Japan
2013 Dominican Republic
2017 Merica!

I like the unis...whoever designs the ones for the Olympic team should take notice

Ralph Lauren is too good to worry about lowly wbc

obviously :)
ralph-lauren-olympic-2010-248x300.jpg

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Great win!!!

Ben, you're probably going to tell me you don't like this catcher's gear.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.52.49 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.52.49 AM.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
I do like it, i actually thought that earlier.

If you said otherwise, you'd have to be trolling me, because it's full of awesomeness.

Stroman pitched a fantastic game. I loved seeing his emotion earlier in the game when he looked into the Puerto Rico dugout and mouthed something as he was walking off the mound to end the inning.

If you said otherwise, you'd have to be trolling me, because it's full of awesomeness.

Stroman pitched a fantastic game. I loved seeing his emotion earlier in the game when he looked into the Puerto Rico dugout and mouthed something as he was walking off the mound to end the inning.

I love the emotion of international tournaments, so much better than the MLB where everybody is expected to be emotionless robots

VN Store

Back