*****2017 VolNation CFB Season Pick Contest Week 2

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Guys, welcome to the 14th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted usually on Monday. However, this week and next will be Tuesday due to the Georgia Tech game being on Monday. I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

In order to be eligible to win, your user name for the contest, must match your VolNation user name. If you're reading this and don't have an account, you can register here. It's free and simple.

VolNation Registration

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest Home:
2017 VolNation Pick Contest

Week 2 Entry (be sure to hit refresh each week if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

Week 1 Results: http://www.volnation.com/pool/cfb2017/currentstandings.html

Season Standings: coming next week

Don't forget to enter the pick-the-score contest for this week: Coming Soon.

Way too many perfect entries in week one. You guys do that again and I'm busting out the directional schools.

Reactions: 3 people
I landed on ND. I don't know why but my gut says they will be ready and pull the upset

I picked UGA as well, as much as I don't want them to win.

Am I seeing this correctly? 190 entries with at least 9 wins in week 1. Way to go Volnation!

Way too many perfect entries in week one. You guys do that again and I'm busting out the directional schools.

I forgot to pick but when I looked at the choices, I thought even I would have done well the first week. Can I get sympathy points for being old and forgetful?

Lucifer's Vessel got me again... :jpshakehead:
And SoCar had 21 points off of turnovers...:dry:

I agree. Thought only 10 would get all picks correct!
It'll break up after 3 weeks!:good!:

I flip flopped so much about the UT game...and my gut feeling told me UT would lose a close one. Glad I was wrong though...8/10 isn't bad at all.

I was awesome week one!!! ☝️

So we're a lot of other people!

I landed on ND. I don't know why but my gut says they will be ready and pull the upset

I picked ND just thinking that Georgia is gonna Georgia. Uga should out talent and beat them, but........

VN Store

Back