2017 Magazine Predictions

If the VOLS beat GT, I see full steam ahead and a bunch of Negavols and pundits upset that TN is tearing it up.

The NegaVols are already busily crafting their 64-color response package for any possible outcome:

-- Fahr Butch for losing to Ga Tech!
-- Fahr Butch for letting it get to overtime!
-- Fahr Butch for not locking the game up until the 4th Qtr!
-- Fahr Butch for _[insert name here]__ getting injured, we shoulda KNEW better than to play a wishbone team!
-- Fahr Butch for bad sportsmanship, no need to lay on so many points!
-- Fahr Butch for calling some of the plays himself, he should delegate!
-- Fahr Butch for not doing a damn thing in the game, making his OC and DC handle almost all of it!
-- Fahr Butch for that awful post-game interview and the smug look on his face!

I'm not one of them, so those are just some guesses. They'll have a far more complete set of colors than that.

Reactions: 8 people
The question for Florida, Georgia and Tennessee isn't about winning the East.

It's about being a good football team.

No one will be satisfied by a team that plays like trash that happens to win the East.

In other words, if Tennessee wins the East but plays like Florida or Missouri in the last few seasons, people will keep questioning Butch

True. Tennessee was 5-0 at one point last season the media talked about them and CBJ like they were 2-3.

Yep. They were worthy of the criticism. I thought though as individuals at times they played well. I thought what was missing from last years team was playing as 11 men as one...no player leaders visible.

I thought that what was missing was 19 players who were injured and could not play one or more games.

Reactions: 3 people
The NegaVols are already busily crafting their 64-color response package for any possible outcome:

-- Fahr Butch for _[insert name here]__ getting injured, we shoulda KNEW better than to play a wishbone team!
-- Fahr Butch for not doing a damn thing in the game, making his OC and DC handle almost all of it!

I'm not one of them, so those are just some guesses. They'll have a far more complete set of colors than that.
Color responses.

Haha

Will be ordering their Liberty Bowl championship t-shirts

Blue

Left out Butchism.

I stuck this for the time being. Does anyone else have more to add?

I'm really hoping to surprise some folks and get into a new year's 6 game setting us up for bigger and better things for next season with recruiting and back to being feared!

I'll take winning with a Hail Mary over ridiculous losses to LSU (Dooley). If we hold our gains and win against GT (neutral game at worst), UGA (home game), and Florida, losing to Bama but surprise win over LSU would be an amazing year. I just hope talent, avoiding injuries, coaching and strength upgrade, and young QB stepping up avoids losses to everybody we play that I did not mention. I hope media wrong as usual.

Since I dont live in TN anyone know when this magazine comes out ? (last years cover)
s-l1600.jpg

MAG17.jpg
It says was out 6/28 -- I thought Kroger would have it so I was looking there -- turns out its at freaking Walmart -- Hate the cover though

MAG17.jpg
It says was out 6/28 -- I thought Kroger would have it so I was looking there -- turns out its at freaking Walmart -- Hate the cover though

If you order off his website you can get the SEC cover (he makes a different one for each conference) which has no Bammers on it :)

VN Store

Back