2016 NFL Draft Thread

Wasted a show?

Nobody had Prescott going on Day 2. He's coming out of a Dan Mullen offense and this is the NFL.
That pretty much says it all.

DId you see the show ? I kind of compare Prescott to Dobbs so this cant be good for Josh next season - unless he has a Heisman type year - Dobbs no doubt will have a better supporting cast than Prescott had last season. And youre right the NFL is not ready for that type of offense I guess

So basically it made no sense. And how do you know who is on the Pats board?

The Raiders just punctuated the mystery of Cook falling so far by trading up to take a player they dont need.

Again, for someone who professes to not pay any attention to the NFL, you sure are pretty opinionated on this draft. The only surprise is Kessel, Hack was even according to most scouting reports and the Pats weigh intangibles way more than any other franchise. Brissett is a perfect QB for them.

DId you see the show ? I kind of compare Prescott to Dobbs so this cant be good for Josh next season - unless he has a Heisman type year - Dobbs no doubt will have a better supporting cast than Prescott had last season. And youre right the NFL is not ready for that type of offense I guess

Prescott>>>>>>>>>Dobbs as far as NFL projection

Dolphins haven't drafted any DT/DEs...is that good news for Jordan Williams? Would love to see him make the 53 and get a decent check

Does anybody know how TEN got the pick from DEN?

BTW, they drafted a guy from SUU. That makes 2 today. They've probably only had 5 draft picks ever. They are expecting a 3rd today. Would be crazy if they had 3 before UT has 1.

A great draft pick by the Chiefs with stanford qb Kevin Hogan.
He has the most wins in School History. I wouldn't be shocked if he becomes the franchise qb sometime in the future.

A great draft pick by the Chiefs with stanford qb Kevin Hogan.
He has the most wins in School History. I wouldn't be shocked if he becomes the franchise qb sometime in the future.

Kevin Hogan is a career backup at best. Nothing wrong with that, many have made a great living doing that. IMO, he wont be an everyday starter for any franchise unless he falls in an injury situation, but still a far cry from a "franchise" QB. I still think its a good pick for them, because Bray cant stay healthy and Murray is pretty abysmal.

VN Store

Back