2016 highlights of Mizzou game

Josh Dobbs was truly a delight to watch on the football field. You guys are right, so much talent squandered during the 2015-16 seasons.

Sad to say it but he hasn’t even gotten on the field for the Rams this year

I'm not sure why that is. He looked strong in preseason. I don't know if he is hurt, or what. Not much info out there that I could find other than him being inactive.

Josh Dobbs was truly a delight to watch on the football field. You guys are right, so much talent squandered during the 2015-16 seasons.

It really is amazing the NFL talent on those rosters. Takes a special kind of stupid to self implode the program with that talent.

Wow.....that was a Top 5 team with an amazingly bad coach. Same with 2015. Hard to believe we had so much talent, went 2-0 against Georgia, 1-1 against Florida (should have been 2-0), and didn't go to the SECCG in either season. Butch......always found a way to lose.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Lol I don’t think he was necessarily planning on playing for the Rams when he made his decision
Well no I was just commenting about not playing much with the Rams this year. He wasn't ready for the NFL. I get he left because of getting a new coach but he would have thrived here this year.

I'm not sure why that is. He looked strong in preseason. I don't know if he is hurt, or what. Not much info out there that I could find other than him being inactive.

When you have the best RB in the league in front of you, its not that hard to figure.

VN Store

Back