2015 Signee Highlight Mixtape

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17pyKsbvwM[/youtube]

Not real happy with this finished product. Tired of working on it though.

Most of our commits' JR films were better than their SR films.

Reactions: 12 people
Nicely done! I enjoyed it! Looking forward to seeing what our defense looks like with these studs! GBO

In all seriousness, though, this was a great video. It really distilled the awesomeness of McKenzie, Jennings, and Kirkland, for example, into a minute of dominance. And good lord...Taylor looks insanely fast.

Good stuff. I enjoyed it a lot.

We're gonna enjoy watching this class play. So much talent and athleticism coming in.

Is Dormady faster than most give him credit for? Looks like it on film.

Is Dormady faster than most give him credit for? Looks like it on film.

People who have watched film, read reports, or generally pay attention to recruiting know that he is a pretty quick guy for a pro-style QB.

And yeah, he looked very quick on that one run in particular.

Nicely done! I enjoyed it! Looking forward to seeing what our defense looks like with these studs! GBO

Its been posted for 5 minutes. Its a 23 minute video.

Cwebb82 be like:

V2R0zEs.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Great work. A couple things I took away from it is our linebackers are scary fast can't wait for them to suit up. Joc Bruce looks like he could be a solid nickle back, he hits like a pissed of opossum. Our o-line looked better than I previously thought. I really like Dormady and his arm that ball just has some zip to it, and of course the obvious Kamara and Preston Williams are going to be studs and that defensive line has some nastiness to them. Go Vols

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17pyKsbvwM[/youtube]

Not real happy with this finished product. Tired of working on it though.

Most of our commits' JR films were better than their SR films.

Great video ! Got fired up and punched the drywall .... Off to fix that now

Great video, I liked that all of the olinemen will straight drive you into the ground if you let them. Jack Jones looks mean as hell on the field. And holy cow is Miller fast.

VN Store

Back