2015 Football Hype Video

In fact, let's be honest, there isn't a UT football hype video anywhere that this song doesn't go perfectly with, even with the much needed updates.

http://youtu.be/M1lK6eIJJD0

Just when you thought someone couldn't find a worse song than the one used in the OP.

The girl choking out her hot blonde friend at 13 seconds was amusing though.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't make the video I just found it yesterday...but dang you guys complain a lot. NegaVols IMO 😉

Reactions: 3 people
Just when you thought someone couldn't find a worse song than the one used in the OP.

The girl choking out her hot blonde friend at 13 seconds was amusing though.

Who doesn't like FootVol?!!! Easily one of Swiperboy's best.

I liked it, including the music. Everyone complains about the music in these videos because its not their favorite song, or because they would use a different song. And usually the songs they say would go with it are horrid. (A few posted in this thread are actually decent though). The music went with the video just fine, with the exception of the first 30 seconds or so.

Reactions: 3 people
Different soundtrack. That music was atrocious

Not attacking you specifically, but it never fails after someone makes a video, there are people complaining about the music.

There are thousands of Vol fans on this site and I'd guess we likely don't all like the same music.

I appreciate the time and effort this person took to make the video regardless of the freaking music. Maybe next time someone makes a video with music you're not a fan of can we please try to keep "the music sucks" comments to yourself and thank the person, if you choose to do so, for the work it took to make the video?

We're all Vols. This is the off season. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to make my day a few mins better until Fall camp. If you don't like the music, mute it. It's that simple.

Not attacking you specifically, but it never fails after someone makes a video, there are people complaining about the music.

There are thousands of Vol fans on this site and I'd guess we likely don't all like the same music.

I appreciate the time and effort this person took to make the video regardless of the freaking music. Maybe next time someone makes a video with music you're not a fan of can we please try to keep "the music sucks" comments to yourself and thank the person, if you choose to do so, for the work it took to make the video?

We're all Vols. This is the off season. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to make my day a few mins better until Fall camp. If you don't like the music, mute it. It's that simple.

Thanks, I didn't know my computer had a mute button. Genius!!!

Thanks, I didn't know my computer had a mute button. Genius!!!

Well, I guess now you do. So if all you're gonna do is complain about the music at least now you know you have one. Use it and quit *****ing or make your own video and see how many people like your music.

I'm sure you'd do a much better job and nobody on this site would have one bad thing to say about your music. Put up or shut up….

In case you missed it, I said I wasn't referring to your comment specifically, I was just saying. Sry you got so butthurt, Felicia.

Well, I guess now you do. So if all you're gonna do is complain about the music at least now you know you have one. Use it and quit *****ing or make your own video and see how many people like your music.

I'm sure you'd do a much better job and nobody on this site would have one bad thing to say about your music. Put up or shut up….

In case you missed it, I said I wasn't referring to your comment specifically, I was just saying. Sry you got so butthurt, Felicia.

Music sucks, that's all I'm saying. Not trying to rag on OP, because he said he didn't make it. I know some people will agree with me and some won't...that's fine. Thats the great thing about America

The song itself isn't bad but for a football highlight it doesn't feel right together. That's just my point of view though. Also, the first few seconds had like some tribal sound that just makes you say wtf from the start.

At least it's not another hype video with (c)rap music as it's soundtrack. I get so sick of that.

At least it's not another hype video with (c)rap music as it's soundtrack. I get so sick of that.

Listen my link. It's MY HOUSE by Flo Rida.

Seriously, if you play the music video first and then at the (3 second mark) you start the Vol video, it MATCHES almost perfectly.

If I'm wrong... then I suck.

Ha ha, I appreciate the effort, "HE WHO MAKES VIDEO CHOOSES THE FRIGGING MUSIC"

make your own if ya want your tunes used.

Go Vols!:rock::pepper:

VN Store

Back