2014 Central Bobcats

Oh well, our D played well enough to win but our anemic offense didn't. Our offense has been a struggle all year. My son, however, had a monster game on D. So there is at least one bright side. I think he ended up with around 15 tackles.

This avatar sucks, but a bet is a bet. I enjoyed it when you displayed the Powell avatar, so enjoy :)

Its a great avatar Jps, and I agrees with your assessment of the game. However, you and the Powell fans are aware that our best player didn't play right? Jeremiah Howard had a concussion and was out. We had multiple inn's that affected how we played. Its was a good game tho, and I do wish y'all good llluck the rest of the year.

Next up for the Bobcats, its the battle of Broadway against Fulton. This is an Extremely tough task for our young team as Fulton sits as Number 1 in Class 4a. We look forward to the task of knocking off one of the best teams in the state. GO BOBCATS!

Its a great avatar Jps, and I agrees with your assessment of the game. However, you and the Powell fans are aware that our best player didn't play right? Jeremiah Howard had a concussion and was out. We had multiple inn's that affected how we played. Its was a good game tho, and I do wish y'all good llluck the rest of the year.

Yes, we knew he was out. Unfortunately it's part of the game, one of our best lineman sprained a mcl against Fulton and was out as well as a couple of others. Was actually looking forward to seeing him play.

Good luck against Fulton - they are a squad!

I finally realized how good Fulton is last Friday as they beat Central 71-7. Our Bobcats were completely outmatched in almost every aspect of the game. In my personal opinion, I don't see anyone beating Fulton this year. Up next for Central is our TV game vs Anderson County. Go Bobcats

I finally realized how good Fulton is last Friday as they beat Central 71-7. Our Bobcats were completely outmatched in almost every aspect of the game. In my personal opinion, I don't see anyone beating Fulton this year. Up next for Central is our TV game vs Anderson County. Go Bobcats
Yep, Fulton is for real. Be ready for a very good Anderson County team. I watched a lot of film with my son and their offense is outstanding. Nothing against you guys, but don't really seeing you being able to win this game. Of course, anything is possible, but you are up against a very good team.

Congrats to AC on the win. Thanks for not going for two and throwing deep on first down when up by 50. Classy outfit. Good luck the rest of the way.

Gentlemen, I apologise for not keeping this thread updated but ive been having computer problems. Central's season came to an end last friday with a 46-0 defeat at West. However, we Central fans take alot of positives away from Bryson Rosser's first season as head coach. The two main goals of this season were to win the first gm and to make the playoffs, Both were accomplished. We had many up's and down's but the future is VERY bright for Central Football. Our kids will now take a few short weeks off to rest and then will start preparing for next season. GO BOBCATS!

Gentlemen, I apologise for not keeping this thread updated but ive been having computer problems. Central's season came to an end last friday with a 46-0 defeat at West. However, we Central fans take alot of positives away from Bryson Rosser's first season as head coach. The two main goals of this season were to win the first gm and to make the playoffs, Both were accomplished. We had many up's and down's but the future is VERY bright for Central Football. Our kids will now take a few short weeks off to rest and then will start preparing for next season. GO BOBCATS!

You had a good season. Son plays DB for West and said y'all were a very classy bunch. I think Rosser is going to be a good coach. Good young talent coming up.

I have a couple of friends who went to Central and now their kids go there. It is still a good school and it is good to see the football team playing better again.

VN Store

Back