2014-2015 NBA Game Thread (AKA Ben and Jerry's weird guy love off topic Thread)

Russ shot poorly 9-22 (around 60 ts% for Huff though) 31 pts the big key for him 10 assists and 1 TO. Dude is playing pretty lights out, if he can cut the turnovers down and they keep winning, he should start creeping into MVP talks. *

Kobe and Shaq could no longer coexist, its as much on Shaq as it is Kobe. Kobe just got to keep the house in the divorce, so it looks worse. He's played with other guys that were all star level guys, and tried to lure others. Lets not pretend like he's A.I. People point to him not begging Dwight to stay, but if a guy didn't want to play with me I'd tell him to kick rocks too.

No. Kobe was tired of Shaq getting the lions share of credit for the 3-peat, so he gave the front office an ultimatum. Him or me.

He's worse than Iverson. Iverson stuck it out on some otherwise mediocre 76er teams for far too long, look at the years after Shaq and before Pau. That's Kobe's career had he not been blessed with great teammates.

A guy shooting for the record books with no regard and a guy "leading" his team to first round exits.

It finally happened. The NBA forum of volnation has turned into KobeDebate.com. Like every other NBA forum on the net.

No. Kobe was tired of Shaq getting the lions share of credit for the 3-peat, so he gave the front office an ultimatum. Him or me.

He's worse than Iverson. Iverson stuck it out on some otherwise mediocre 76er teams for far too long, look at the years after Shaq and before Pau. That's Kobe's career had he not been blessed with great teammates.

A guy shooting for the record books with no regard and a guy "leading" his team to first round exits.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. The AI reference was about him not being able to coexist with other stars, while Kobe has. Your second paragraph agrees with what I'm saying.

Not much man. Hope you are well.

I had the "Big Nasty" at McCallisters this week and I thought of the food conversations we've had in the off topic threads. :lol: Anyway, it was quite tasty.

Big Nasty sounds like something i would enjoy. Was it a sandwich or a potato? I miss those threads :(

VN Store

Back