2013 F Austin Nichols (Memphis Briarcrest)

Supposedly earlier this week..within the last few days.

The original post said Martin did an in home Monday, and Coach K did one Tuesday, and it was at Coach K's inhome that Nichols told him he was going to be a Vol. Anyone know if Martin actually did an in home on Monday?

This is apparently the site that also "reported" randy Shannon as football's new DC...I won't hold my breath on this one.

To be honest, if it were true, I doubt he'd tell anyone.

If It were true he'd say something. He has visits upcoming scheduled, if it were true he'd be canceling. The rumor was he informed k on Tuesday, yet k was at his school again Wednesday, doesn't make sense?

I still think Nichols is ours and people close may already know, however I expect him to visit duke and then tennessee and committ either during or soon after that visit.

Its between us and Auburn...He isn't gonna wanna go to Duke where it's so far away from his family and friends. Not that I expect any of y'all to believe me but its just for what its worth

IMO, he visits Duke and then committs when he visits here. No way I see this kid going anywhere besides Duke or UT. Hubbs is the only one that worried me about Auburn.

VN Store

Back