2010 Watch List...

Mack Brown from Lithonia is the real deal. I saw a lot of tape on him from when he was in Orlando for junior day at the UA All American game. Every coach in the south wanting this guy bad!

Good lord... there is a LOT of talent in TN. If Lane closes the borders then we will have a SOLID class next year!

we need Jeremy Maclin...and I do not want Malone...I don't want to try for another Memphis WR.

Malone will more than likely be a top 5 player in TN next year. Deeeep class next year.

we need Jeremy Maclin...and I do not want Malone...I don't want to try for another Memphis WR.

With O and Thompson and Gran onboard, we have much more Memphis experience than we used to. I know its frustrating, and we all hate Brown right now, but things will look up brotha.

As deep as that list is, we need to get on those guys early before satan trys to line their pockets with booster money.

I really hope Jacques stays with his verbal, he's an amazing player. And he's from my alma mater! Love to see him at UT. Does anyone know who else is recruiting him hard?

Anyone have an idea of the number of Tennessee kids included in the 70 or so offers that they sent out for the next class.

Not after big bro chose Michigan. Part of the reason Je'ron said he was looking around was to go somewhere he could play with his brother. Malik does not fit CLK's system.

I said that a long time ago, i no he wont come here now

VN Store

Back