2010 Recruiting

Indianavol4eva

Too tired to look around. any more recruits that we are trying to pull in for 2010? only one i know of is selby. and what are our chances with any of them?

I dont believe we are going to get anyone else in this class, but I sure hope I am wrong.

Luke Cothron 6'8" 205lbs- #12 PF. He is considering Texas A&M, Bama, UK, UT, UF.

Todd Mayo 6'4" 195lbs - Brother of OJ Mayo- #53 SG. He is considering UT, Memphis, WVU.

Isaiah Sykes. 6'4" 200lbs. # 63SG. He is considering, Michigan, MSU, UT, Dayton, and Cuse.

Luke Cothron 6'8" 205lbs- #12 PF. He is considering Texas A&M, Bama, UK, UT, UF.

Todd Mayo 6'4" 195lbs - Brother of OJ Mayo- #53 SG. He is considering UT, Memphis, WVU.

Isaiah Sykes. 6'4" 200lbs. # 63SG. He is considering, Michigan, MSU, UT, Dayton, and Cuse.

thanks. how good are our chances with any of these three?

The cothron dude isn't even that good his tape is horrible. From what I've heard mayo is going to wvu unless Memphis offers. And haven't heard about sykes.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

thanks. how good are our chances with any of these three?

Note rivals has Mayo listed at 215lbs.

I'm not really for sure, I think we have a better chance at Mayo than Sykes, JMO

Cothron just decommited from NCSU about a 2 weeks ago so its really to early to tell on him.

The cothron dude isn't even that good his tape is horrible. From what I've heard mayo is going to wvu unless Memphis offers. And haven't heard about sykes.

I agree his tape didn't look impressive to me at all. He needs a lot of work. But when you are talking about 6'8'' guys, I wouldnt mind getting them if Bruce can coach them up, and they hit the weight room.

That's being a little tough on Cothron...he has talent, but is definitely raw. Kid is 6'8" and now 215 lbs(I've heard)...he could be worth a shot with CPB and Co. coaching him up. It's not always wise to evaluate just on tape alone. If the staff thinks he is worth it and fits somewhere, I must agree. I've also heard we have a better shot with Mayo than Sykes.

VN Store

Back