2009 recruiting

Stephenson would be amazing. Him and Hopson are good friends. I'm sure that is where the interest is coming from. They were on the same team at the NBA Players Camp a 1-2 years ago. I couldnt imagine landing Stephenson, I dont know what I would do... WOW

he's really the only guard to go after, so i think Bruce will bring everything but the kitchen sink.

Does anyone know who we are recruiting the hardest no wthat Leslie McDonald has signed with UNC?

Theres many players that have talked about us. Jordan Hamilton seems to like us but many believe he is a Texas lock. Boynton and Cheek are being talked to but again, I don't really like our chances. Stephenson would be ridiculous but we are going up against some juggernauts.

And then there is Mfon Udofia, who I personally would like to see. A solid PG, who can play some defense.

other than stepenson, who else are we goin after hard?

I wouldn't necassarily say we are going after anyone that hard right now. I think we are trying to feel out these players and focus on a couple who we think are the most likely to give us a shot.

VN Store

Back