2009 Recruiting

LSU & UGA....the rich get richer, when it's all said and done UF will be top 5 as well.

These teams have separated themselves from the pack.

What can we sell? A trip to Atlanta every 3 years.

The Vols will bounce back with a top 10 class, when its all said and done. I think Clawson will pull in a 4* QB, and Drayton will get us some quality tailbacks.

My worries are O-Line and Defense. Fulmer used to bring in some beasts up front, and he knows if your gonna win in the SEC, you gotta be able to run the dive and defend the dive

is anyone else having problems accessing rivals articles... i have had no problems for months... i have ten months left on my membership and every time i click on an article is just gives me the teaser... and yes i made sure i was logged in

The Vols will bounce back with a top 10 class, when its all said and done. I think Clawson will pull in a 4* QB, and Drayton will get us some quality tailbacks.

My worries are O-Line and Defense. Fulmer used to bring in some beasts up front, and he knows if your gonna win in the SEC, you gotta be able to run the dive and defend the dive
Linemen are certainly the priority. As for getting an elite QB prospect, I hope it happens but even QB guru Cutcliffe had trouble getting a big time prospect to commit to UTK. BJ Coleman did not get his 4-star rating until well after he committed.

VN Store

Back