2009/2010

You shouldn't come on another teams page to talk trash or gloat after a game but no reason why an opposing team fan can't start a thread, even if a pretty random one.
Yea I reckon it’s random I just remember those teams were pretty good and those guys made me become a fan becof the way they played and were “cool” in my opinion. They might have a lot to do with the state of the program today.

How do I delete
Don't let these whiny posters boss you around. You are more than welcome to post and create threads within the board rules/guidelines. Hopefully you're smart enough to understand that trolling won't go well; you can see that some of our members don't even have the capacity for normal discussions with non-vol fans.

I’m confused. I thought that Vol-Cats were TN football fans and KY basketball snobs.
Probably true for most but at the moment I think there’s more excitement around the football program than basketball. I think most are tired of cal unless he changes his ways. UT has been owning UK in bball lately. At least football has been competitive. That was the point of the post tho that team with those guys were the first ones I remember that beat Kentucky several times and went far in the tournament. They just stuck out to me always was a good battle with chism and Patterson down low and then I believe JP Prince always put it on UK since he was realated to tay Shaun prince. Could be wrong about that part. Maze was tough every time and of course Pearl brought the enthusiasm and fire every time. Ever since then I have wanted to see UT do good

VolCat, are you identifying as a Vol?
Yes I’m a vol cat for sure. I live in west Tennessee so hard not to root for the home team. House is split down the middle we both root for each team. Originally a cat but over the years vols grew on me. Mainly TN football. I’ve seen the cats in Rupp and seen the vols at Neyland. Very nice stadium and great experience

OP don't let these guys bully you... making this thread is ok.

With that said I'm from KY and live here and absolutely despise UK and love when they lose haha. For me it's because I'm surrounded by Cats fans and they talk mad crap to me so that's where my hate comes from. Lately with Grand Daddy Barnes owning Cal and Daddy Huep whopping up on the Cats his 1st year with a JV squad they've been rather quiet to me lmao.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
OP don't let these guys bully you... making this thread is ok.

With that said I'm from KY and live here and absolutely despise UK and love when they lose haha. For me it's because I'm surrounded by Cats fans and they talk mad crap to me so that's where my hate comes from. Lately with Grand Daddy Barnes owning Cal and Daddy Huep whopping up on the Cats his 1st year with a JV squad they've been rather quiet to me lmao.
Yea Tennessee definitely has been owning the cats lately in both. Cal and Barnes are friends off the court and need to quit being so friendly during the games. I love the rivalry and all the friends make it better. I live literally on the state line so it’s a good mixture of both. Would be awesome to see Tennessee get back on top in the East In football and have UK vs UT national championship in basketball.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back