'20 TN SG Keon Johnson (Tennessee commit 8.6.19)

I believe Recruiting analyst Brian Snow is an Ohio State alum, so he usually has a great feel for what is happening with the Buckeyes.

The only question is where would this recruitment be if Vandy hadn’t fired Drew. Imo if Garland hadn’t gotten hurt and Vandy had a successful year he would have ended up there.

But it doesn’t matter now. This ones over

Reactions: Putbacks
The only question is where would this recruitment be if Vandy hadn’t fired Drew. Imo if Garland hadn’t gotten hurt and Vandy had a successful year he would have ended up there.

But it doesn’t matter now. This ones over
Not sure what makes you think that. Vandy didn't necessarily exclusively lead for him at any point.

Reactions: k-town_king
THE LIKELY FIVE-STAR

it578agxybmiv3ke0pyy

NATIONAL
-
STATE
POSITION
KEON
JOHNSON

RANK
N/A
6'5" | 180 LBS | SG
WEBB
BELL BUCKLE, TN
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

Why him?: A bouncy and quick two guard from Tennessee, Johnson has been on the cusp of five-star status for a while now. After his performance in Colorado Springs, it's going to be hard to deny him the fifth star in our next rankings update. He's improved significantly as a ball handler and passer, is a monster on the defensive end and his jumper continues to get more consistent.
Recruitment: Will pick between Ohio State and Tennessee on August 6th.

Things you can count on happening - Death, taxes, and someone posting this when we hear good news about a higher ranked recruit, and reminders of how much Barnes is overpaid, can't recruit, and used us for a raise whenever we hear bad news about a higher ranked recruit.
Fixed.

Oh, and go Gators, Mike White is awesome, and Florida owns us.

I'd discuss this with you, but I have no idea what your last sentence means or has to do with me.
Nothing to do with you. It's a Roustabout special, though. He never misses an opportunity to make us aware of his UF affinity.

Can’t we at least get them signed before we crown him.
Then what will be your excuse to dislike Barnes and his recruiting? You already blame him for not signing any and every kid who can point to where Tennessee is on the map, but signs with Florida. How much further down the road will you kick that can?

Reactions: butchna
Then what will be your excuse to dislike Barnes and his recruiting? You already blame him for not signing any and every kid who can point to where Tennessee is on the map, but signs with Florida. How much further down the road will you kick that can?

Far enough that he will catch up to Forrest Gump runnin' cross country.

Things you can count on happening - Death, taxes, and someone posting this when we hear good news about a higher ranked recruit.
Things you can count on happening - *****ing, moaning, and complaining whenever Rick Barnes sneezes the wrong way because he makes $5 million a year.

How dare I get excited over Keon Johnson, my bad.

Reactions: Vol49er and butchna
Things you can count on happening - *****ing, moaning, and complaining whenever Rick Barnes sneezes the wrong way because he makes $5 million a year.

How dare I get excited over Keon Johnson, my bad.
We should get excited. But, he hasn’t signed yet. Perfectly legit to pump the brakes. I’ve already said, on this forum, that if they sign Johnson and Walker that this is a very good class.

I had to unblock someone for a moment to figure out what was what.
Chris can get bent. I was born at Fort Sanders while my parents were students at UT living in Laurel Apts. I’m a graduate of UT and my daughter starts there this Fall. I sat in a nearly empty arena for years as a student, (Devoe’s last year was my freshman year) and alumni. I’m UT through and through, and don’t need to justify my fandom to some hall monitor. Back to being blocked. I’m sure he’ll respond as if I’m reading it.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Well we have to keep the "Barnes can't/won't" recruit people held accountable.

It is quite amazing...wish I had a dollar for every post made in the past complaining about not recruiting the "big fish". It is really weird how those same star-gazing posters have really not posted anything AT ALL positive about how Barnes is going after elite talent...it's almost as if they have a different agenda...lol

We should get excited. But, he hasn’t signed yet. Perfectly legit to pump the brakes. I’ve already said, on this forum, that if they sign Johnson and Walker that this is a very good class.

I had to unblock someone for a moment to figure out what was what.
Chris can get bent. I was born at Fort Sanders while my parents were students at UT living in Laurel Apts. I’m a graduate of UT and my daughter starts there this Fall. I sat in a nearly empty arena for years as a student, (Devoe’s last year was my freshman year) and alumni. I’m UT through and through, and don’t need to justify my fandom to some hall monitor. Back to being blocked. I’m sure he’ll respond as if I’m reading it.
He doesn't care if you're reading...but he also knows that you are.

VN Store

Back