2 years ago at Alabama halftime

JG should have never seen the field again after that performance......yet here we are.

Pruitt literally stated he was embarrassed by his talent on the field but would get that problem fixed.

Well, all I see is an embarrassment of a coaching staff and poorly coached players 2 years later.
We recruited a good offensive line. And coached them down.

We recruited a good offensive line. And coached them down.
I'm beginning to think all those "underrated" three stars that Pruitt has signed were NOT underrated. I know I'm nobody important but until something changes I'm done with watching the Vols lose games they should be winning by double digits. Poor coaching, poor personnel, and poor execution is not a winning formula.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I'm beginning to think all those "underrated" three stars that Pruitt has signed were NOT underrated. I know I'm nobody important but until something changes I'm done with watching the Vols lose games they should be winning by double digits. Poor coaching, poor personnel, and poor execution is not a winning formula.

People who keep shouting oh but Pruitt’s evaluation skills blah, blah. It’s BS. The teams that win at a high level don’t have tons of 3*s. Sad part is, our recruiting is going to drop off because of back to back blow out losses. I mean Kentucky is beating us worse than UGA did.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back