2 - UT vs. Ohio tickets

VolsFanRJ

Formerly Tennisguy
I have 2 tickets for sale for the Ohio game. They are in Y10, row 10, seats 1 & 2. Right on the aisle, and great view of the Jumbotron. I am just up from where all the family, other athletes and Bruce Pearl sits. :)

Face Value - $80 for the pair

I am in the Tri-Cities area. I could probably still ship them, but would need to charge for shipping and work out payment arrangements. I could always ship C.O.D. I guess or Paypal always works.

PM me or email me. jones_randy@yahoo.com

Since these tickets haven't sold, I am going to send them with my neighbor tomorrow, and he is going to sell them on the streets for me. If anybody here wants them, you can have them for $60 for the pair. He will be parking in the G10 garage and tailgating. PM or email me if you want them. I can get your name and give you his cell number and you can meet him and buy them. These are really good seats. You can get in and out anytime you want since they are on the aisle. They are lower level, but up above where the family sets, so high enough were you can see good, and you always have a great view of the Jumbotron.

Well i just noticed the game isnt on tv today so I saw this ad and thought id ask will you take $50 for the pair $25 each if not I understand.

Ill try to check this site back at about 9 am and will check every so often I didnt see a email address or I wouldve emailed.

If I dont hear back I wish you luck selling them.

My email address is at the bottom of my first post. I received an email already from someone that's interested. Was that you? Send me an email if you are still interested.

VN Store

Back