2 stabbed in church

Well, for starters, if the suspect, who was deported three times and came back, wasn't here, those folks wouldn't have been stabbed.

I thought that was obvious but I guess not.
And if a meteor hit the earth, it wouldn't have happened either.
Maybe if the Native Americans had a strong immigration policy, you'd still be hating foreigners wherever your family came from before they helped colonize this continent.

What kind of people do you hang around with?
I was raised poor in South Nashville. My single mother did her best after my father died when I was 2 months old. We did what we thought we had to do based upon what we saw from the world from an early age.
You must have had 2 parents, a stable home, and a silver spoon in your butt

Maybe if the Native Americans had a strong immigration policy, you'd still be hating foreigners wherever your family came from before they helped colonize this continent.
Yes, because those are exactly the same things.

Maybe if your mom had had an abortion . . . . see how that works for you.

Actual crime, not just being here Einstein.
Methinks you don't know the meaning of the word illegal... Cletus.

You're hilarious. But tell us what rises to the level of 'crime' in your book? Since 'being here' albeit ILLEGALLY... is not... what is a crime exactly?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Methinks you don't know the meaning of the word illegal... Cletus.

You're hilarious. But tell us what rises to the level of 'crime' in your book? Since 'being here' albeit ILLEGALLY... is not... what is a crime exactly?
How about we just make it a felony to invade a sovereign border and call it good.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So if no one comes on illegally no one is killed.

We agree then.

Technically agree on a point that doesn't matter, but in spirit we do not. It's not a reasonable solution. America is great because she is good. You want a country with more Draconian laws, you have plenty to choose from. Those places are so great that nobody wants to sneak in.

Last edited:
They did try to kill the colonizers like they tried to kill each other but their primitive godless society couldn’t handle progress

Not one Democrat has said an immigrant deported for violent crimes should be given citizenship.

Maybe he is a Latino for Trump. Trump loves multiple time felons.
He did receive the highest black turnout for a republican in decades

Not sanctuary for those deported for crime genius.
This guy was deported for violent crimes three times. He was allowed sanctuary again by this city because they refused to let ICE take him after another violent crime (domestic assault) Genius

Technically agree on a point that doesn't matter, but in spirit we do not. It's not a reasonable solution. America is great because she is good. You want a country with more Draconian laws, you have plenty to choose from. Those places are so great that nobody wants to sneak in.

Why do people not kill?

Because its wrong?

Or because its life in prison or execution?

Because if murder was legal how many people would be murdered a day????

10 times as many???

You increase the punishment until the majority of people feel the punishment outweighs the crime and is a deterrent.

Why do people not kill?

Because its wrong?

Or because its life in prison or execution?

Because if murder was legal how many people would be murdered a day????

10 times as many???

You increase the punishment until the majority of people feel the punishment outweighs the crime and is a deterrent.
Heck yeah let's start popping the speeders too. Get pulled over doing 5 over? Blam! Right to the forehead. Problem solved.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Heck yeah let's start popping the speeders too. Get pulled over doing 5 over? Blam! Right to the forehead. Problem solved.

Is 5 over a crime?

Can you be arrested for JUST doing 5 over???

How about we cut the hands off of thieves.

VN Store

Back