2 Points

Volfaninfl2

UConn just scored 2 points in the First Quarter against SC, who scored 11. Wow! Anyone wanna talk about talent or Coaching? Gotta be a new record for UConn, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy! 😂😂😂. Hey, maybe they’ll score 10 for the game. Yeah, I know, why didn’t we beat them-lots of parity. Gotta fight to win every game.

Last edited:
UConn just scored 2 points in the First Quarter against SC, who scored 11. Wow! Anyone wanna talk about talent or Coaching? Gotta be a new record for UConn, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy! 😂😂😂. Hey, maybe they’ll score 10 for the game. Yeah, I know, why didn’t we beat them-lots of parity. Gotta fight to win every game.

lol lmaooooo

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
UConn isn’t a very good team. Just shows how far we’ve fallen and how far away we still are.
Don't know if I'd say they aren't very good, but they're certainly the least good UConn team I remember in the last 20 yrs or so. I don't remember them ever being a step removed from the truly elite teams which they clearly are right now.

Can't say I'm not enjoying it, which is spiteful and petty given our recent struggles but still admittedly fun. Going to be interesting to see if Ole Geno has it left in the tank for one more top level run. Good start with really strong recruits coming in.

And, South Carolina is just good.

Dangerfield is one of the best clutch PG performers around. Without her, UCONN would probably have a couple more losses. She's all that kept aaOregon game from being a rout, and she's the only one keeping them in this one.

Don't know if I'd say they aren't very good, but they're certainly the least good UConn team I remember in the last 20 yrs or so. I don't remember them ever being a step removed from the truly elite teams which they clearly are right now.

Can't say I'm not enjoying it, which is spiteful and petty given our recent struggles but still admittedly fun. Going to be interesting to see if Ole Geno has it left in the tank for one more top level run. Good start with really strong recruits coming in.

And, South Carolina is just good.
I'm fully admit it...I'm enjoying this! Three blowouts against the elite teams they played, and they weren't in the last two. This one felt over by the 1st quarter. UConn never made this into a game, and was never within single digits after the first 5 minutes.

Nice game by Christyn Williams, btw :D

Dangerfield is one of the best clutch PG performers around. Without her, UCONN would probably have a couple more losses. She's all that kept aaOregon game from being a rout, and she's the only one keeping them in this one.

Which is why I feel good about next year. Will freshman Bueckers be as good as senior Dangerfield? Don't think so. They will be deeper, but not sure they'll be better.

SC and Baylor have a lot to look forward to next year.

VN Store

Back