2 dead after the Alabama - LSU game

This is just stupid killing someone over a college football game. As a law student i see this turning into a court spectacle. The guy is being held in jail but someone shows up to his home with a gun this will be a self defense argument the whole way. Its really sad that anyone would take a game this far.

I have probably been to more Bama-UT games than you, including several over the years in Knoxville. I know about this rivalry. But I also know about how Florida use to embarrass your team and your coach. I cannot believe you would ever pull for them in the SEC championship game.

Saban is not Meyer. And the word you used for both of them has no place on a public forum. But I will say this: Good luck at UT in finding a coach who can compete with either of them.

As for Bama-Florida, let's discuss it after the game on December 6. But one little fact: Tebow has lost five games in two years as starter... Perhaps Bama shouldn't bother showing up since he's so invincible....

Why are you lurking on a Vols board? You are obviously an Alabama fan, so why don't you go run along to one of their boards? If you have "been to more Bama UT games than me" then that's probably because you're far older than me, which in that case I'm not going to be envious. Tennessee football is a tradition in my family. Generations of my relatives have gone to the school and experienced the rivalry first hand. My mother has entertained me for years with stories of how she and her roomates would pelt Bama fans with oranges when they passed by their dorms on game day. Yes, Florida has embarrased us, but um, so has Alabama. So have a lot of other teams. Your point here is what?

A public forum is just that: A public forum. My language is pretty tame compared to what I've seen used by others. If you don't like it, move along. I have no doubt we will find a coach to compete and eventually bury both Saban and Meyer. I'm glad people underestimate us, because it will be that much sweeter when we pull the rug out from underneath you.

As for Tebow, I'm pretty sure he's a Heisman winner with a much better record than JPW. I never said he's invincible, but no matter how hard you wish, JPW just doesn't measure up to Tebow.

:zeitung_lesen:

I really dont have a horse in this race , but , if you come on to my property inside or outside with a weapon with intent to harm me or my family I WILL KILL YOU .

Legal or not on the outside , your still dead:nono:

It sounds to me like there was more going on in this instance than a football game.

JMO

VN Store

Back