#2 Class on Rivals!

IIRC, wasn’t Kentucky #1 in the SEC recruiting rankings early last cycle?

Maybe Mondon. Maybe Mims. We’ll have to see what the week holds
Wilcoxson making me think there's some smoke regarding the one I mentioned. He's easily my favorite recruit this cycle.

Wilcoxson making me think there's some smoke regarding the one I mentioned. He's easily my favorite recruit this cycle.
I think Ritzie is unfortunately balls deep with UNC. He’s drinking the kool aid

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Tennessee is still on so many 4 and 5 stars, that I have to think that some of these 3's are going to be cut loose.
And guys like Rucker...DB from yesterday, getting bump in rating...his write up on his speed and intelligence is top notch, and his offer sheet is legit...so, everyone is else seeing what we are.

Please quit worrying over the number we will finish at. If Coach signs these kids believe me he believes they can Ball out. He will add a few more Studs and Yes a player like Rucker has a top 50 recruiting list. Few other players are raw with great upside gifts that will redshirt and contribute in a few years. You need a combination of players that fit your team. Philippians 4:6-7

Right now we have a top 15 class. Maybe fringe top 10 based on historic class composite averages. If we want to make it to top 5, we really need to be around a 92. (Currently 89.26). Can easily be done if we pick up a few more high 4s and we get some bumps from our 3 star guys or we recruit over them. I see 3-4 3 stars right now that are likely 4 star bumps, that will help. We have 8 spots left. If we can finish with 15 or so 4 stars, I like our chances at a top 5 class.

Last edited:
Right now we have a top 15 class. Maybe fringe top 10 based on historic class composite averages. If we want to make it to top 5, we really need to be around a 92. (Currently 89.26). Can easily be done if we pick up a few more high 4s and we get some bumps from our 3 star guys or we recruit over them. I see 3-4 3 stars right now that are likely 4 star bumps, that will help. We have 8 spots left. If we can finish with 15 or so 4 stars, I like our chances at a top 15 class.
So two 5 stars, and 15 four stars, and you think we will be that high? Lmao troll

VN Store

Back