2/1 - 9:00 PM ET
    Matchup

• UT
  • SC
  • Ark
  • Vandy
  • MSU

Last edited:
Tennessee even though I am afraid of this game as Georgia has not won in a while and will we rebound and take care of the ball less than 15 turnovers.
Miss St even thought their coach said in an interview yesterday that he was really scared of Kentucky.
Vandy by a point
South Carolina by 12
Arkansas in a close one.

Last edited:
Would Vandy beating Ole Miss help us? Esp if we go on and beat Vandy again?
I think it won't matter that much either way. Both are on the bubble just like us and three other SEC teams. We have to win games and it has to be 10 conference wins don't matter who. 9 might get us in, but I prefer 10. Right now Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Auburn, and even Arkansas and florida are bunched together without much separation. SC, LSU, Miss St, and Alabama have some separation in the NET so would be nice to see Bama and Miss St lose.

How do we get to ten? We beat Georgia, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas A&M as three are home games. Then we need one of SC twice, LSU, Alabama on the road, or Vanderbilt on the road. If we don't beat Georgia thursday night I'm headed for softball not looking back. Cause that will more than likely be the end for us because they are way down the list and would be a horrible loss.

I decided to change my pick in the Ark/Bama game, don’t know what I was thinking, I believe Ark wins that game. @travis929 is better at picking these outcomes, I usually get close but he nails the picks often. I have been overrating Bama all year. Picking the winner between Vandy and OM was tough this time, I went with the home team.

I agree here with each Of your picks now, Ark destroyed Bama on the road already, not sure why I initially picked Bama. Again though, I underrated Vandy first 5 weeks, and now am worried I am overrating them against OM, but have to go with home team.

Alabama needs this game they are on bubble watch

I agree here with each Of your picks now, Ark destroyed Bama on the road already, not sure why I initially picked Bama. Again though, I underrated Vandy first 5 weeks, and now am worried I am overrating them against OM, but have to go with home team.
Even tho Vandy lost to Missouri at home I could see some rebounding from both sides. So I took Vandy in an extremely close one

For those of you who know this already, apologize for reposting it, but for fun, I am from Maine originally, keep a home there for summers and Fall season. I stay in SC around 7 mos of the year on the coast. But I have to say that I am pulling for the Maine Lady Black Bears to make the tourney this year, they won’t make it past the first round if they get there but are in contention for the auto bid from their conference this season…it’s one of those type situations where you hope a team like that can just get there for the experience.

It’s not over but Bama making statement against Arkansas. Arkansas is so live and die by three they are hard to watch

OM Vandy was as predicted. Great close game not shocked with OM win.

For those of you who know this already, apologize for reposting it, but for fun, I am from Maine originally, keep a home there for summers and Fall season. I stay in SC around 7 mos of the year on the coast. But I have to say that I am pulling for the Maine Lady Black Bears to make the tourney this year, they won’t make it past the first round if they get there but are in contention for the auto bid from their conference this season…it’s one of those type situations where you hope a team like that can just get there for the experience.
Rooster, you are invited to add your comments and corrections to the list of Maine seasons, below.

Winter - usually November through the Ides of March
Mud Season
Spring - a couple of weeks in late May
Black Fly Season, when the first visiting Massholes appear
Lupines!
Tourist Season
Greenheads Season
Labor Day, when the tourists start to thin out
A month or two of peace and Quiet
——-
Repeat

IMG_1524.jpeg

Rooster, you are invited to add your comments and corrections to the list of Maine seasons, below.

Winter - usually November through the Ides of March
Mud Season
Spring - a couple of weeks in late May
Black Fly Season, when the first visiting Massholes appear
Lupines!
Tourist Season
Greenheads Season
Labor Day, when the tourists start to thin out
A month or two of peace and Quiet
——-
Repeat

View attachment 616901

Attachments

• IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 6
I love Maine!

And Adrianna Smith is having quite the season for Maine the team.

VN Store

Back