2-0 when Vescovi's parents in stands

Tough game for Santiago but he played well in the last 6-7 mins. I love having him in for FTs late and that euro step layup was sweet....and he didn't travel doing it.

Where he really made some big plays was on D. Had a nice steal, couple of tips to deny their bigs, some good rebounds and a couple nice pressures on Hagans.

His ceiling is very high.

Tough game for Santiago but he played well in the last 6-7 mins. I love having him in for FTs late and that euro step layup was sweet....and he didn't travel doing it.

Where he really made some big plays was on D. Had a nice steal, couple of tips to deny their bigs, some good rebounds and a couple nice pressures on Hagans.

His ceiling is very high.
agree. like you said, not his best game - he struggled and made a decent amount of mistakes. but down the stretch he made big plays and to me that's huge to get from a freshman guard at Rupp of all places and on an "off night"

agree. like you said, not his best game - he struggled and made a decent amount of mistakes. but down the stretch he made big plays and to me that's huge to get from a freshman guard at Rupp of all places and on an "off night"

Favorite thing about him is his poise. The moment is not to big for him.

He doesn't get to high when he makes a good play and doesn't get low when things don't go his way.

VN Store

Back