2-0 in a brutal 4 game stretch!!!

And that’s with the refs calling every little ticky tac foul on UT! This team is special w depth like no other IMO. GBO
Meh. Refs called it questionably both ways. They got away with way too much shat on screens that weren't called. We got away with way too much shat on hand checks and reaches. Bad refs. But bad on both sides

And that’s with the refs calling every little ticky tac foul on UT! This team is special w depth like no other IMO. GBO
Box score says they had 2 more fouls than we did. Ours were more strategic by taking both our bigs out in the first half. I did think the biggest problem was that they rewarded a bunch of slips and flops with fouls. We fought threw the contact and remained upright and were not rewarded for the same or worse contact.

Box score says they had 2 more fouls than we did. Ours were more strategic by taking both our bigs out in the first half. I did think the biggest problem was that they rewarded a bunch of slips and flops with fouls. We fought threw the contact and remained upright and were not rewarded for the same or worse contact.
Yeah most people don’t comprehend what I say when I tell them fouls were lopsided but ur on the money! And yeah it’s getting old and it’s more obvious in Foozball but whadda ya do

This stretch has gotta be brutal emotionally and physically. Hope we are rested and ready to go Wednesday.

This is a brutal stretch but will help so much come tournament time.

Get one more win out of these next two and more than likely a 1 seed, go 4-0 first one seed in program history is a lock

I thought the refs had a decent game aside from the three straights times they sent Alabama to the line toward the end of the game that allowed them to stay in it. I didn’t see replays on all three, but it looked like all of them could have been no-calls.

And the two toughest games of the stretch have been played.

Auburn was/is the team I was worried most about because like Tennessee, they are one of the few teams with a top defense and offense in the league. Auburn being the first of this 4 game stretch was a blessing because we gave up a lead to them and came back against a very high pressure Pearl Defense. What happened last night, we gave up a lead and came back against a team with a much worse defense than Pearl/Auburn.... As we go on to South Carolina, what did last night do to help us? It helped us gain confidence on the road in a high energy and hostile environment.

Little SC game could be a great game if we initiate a payback attitude. We should whoop KY Jelly at home.
Then get ready for SEC tournament…..

Go VOLS

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back