1st Pic of Pruitt Wearing Orange

Got that phone recruiting players and coaches!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💥💥💥

Looks like he is going to turn and get to WORK

Reactions: 2 people
For some reason I still picture him with the stench of Alabama red. It may take me a few days to fully adjust.

Reactions: 11 people
To be honest..the Vol homer in me hopes that shirt wasn't washed and its itchy...

For some reason I still picture him with the stench of Alabama red. It may take me a few days to fully adjust.

I'm staring in disbelief, too, Freak. I think we all are.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Phil (who bleeds orange and hates Bama with a passion) waltzed into Bama country to poach one of their golden boys. These are some strange times indeed... GBO! :rock:

Reactions: 4 people
Hope that makes lil Nicky angry.

I don't think it'll make him angry. It's just standard procedure nowadays for him. He trains his guys up and they move up. He has a system that works. If they pay attention, they learn how to run a program. Look at Smart after 2 years. Yes they had the talent in house already, but to get a staff together and make it to the big show in only 2 yrs is a dream come true for the school. you can only hope the Saban disciple we got can catch lightning in a bottle for us... I hope so.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get the inbred thinking of some concerning Pruitt's Alabama heritage. It's a business and we hired a good coach for big dollars. And we gave him big dollars to hire a staff of other non-Tennessee coaches. So What?

Reactions: 6 people

I'm still not sold on the hire. Being honest, I feel like we have settled once again. Maybe I dreamed too big, but I wanted more. Yes, he has good credentials, but no HC experience. It scares me. UT, as a whole, has been through a rough ten years. Myself, on a personal level, I've been through an especially rough 2 years. As silly as it may sound, one of the things that has helped me keep going is my passion for the Big Orange. I want to believe in this hire, but I can't, not yet. I'm going to need proof. I'm going to need Pruitt to show me UT hasn't once more made a bad choice. I want to believe, but I've been knocked down so many times, I can't blindly follow, not anymore. I hope, I pray, Pruitt is the answer. Honestly, I do. I can't stop bleeding orange. But at the same time, I can't keep getting knocked down. At some point, we have to stop talking about making change, and actually make a change. Only time will tell where we really are. And that is one of the most frustrating parts for me, because I have never been a patient person.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope he pulls the ultimate troll job and sabatoges Bama in the playoffs. GBO! Go CJP!

I'm still not sold on the hire. Being honest, I feel like we have settled once again. Maybe I dreamed too big, but I wanted more. Yes, he has good credentials, but no HC experience. It scares me. UT, as a whole, has been through a rough ten years. Myself, on a personal level, I've been through an especially rough 2 years. As silly as it may sound, one of the things that has helped me keep going is my passion for the Big Orange. I want to believe in this hire, but I can't, not yet. I'm going to need proof. I'm going to need Pruitt to show me UT hasn't once more made a bad choice. I want to believe, but I've been knocked down so many times, I can't blindly follow, not anymore. I hope, I pray, Pruitt is the answer. Honestly, I do. I can't stop bleeding orange. But at the same time, I can't keep getting knocked down. At some point, we have to stop talking about making change, and actually make a change. Only time will tell where we really are. And that is one of the most frustrating parts for me, because I have never been a patient person.

Do you honestly believe, after what we just saw at the press conference, that John Gruden or any of our other pipe dream coaches could out-work this guy? I don't. I'm sold.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back