1st jersey you ever wore

Been a tough couple of weeks and I for one was thinking about the much younger me. I have been going to the games since the JVs played and I remember my 1st jersey being Huebert Simpson # 32. Who was yours??
8th grade, long, long before the turn of the century. In fact, it was just past midway through the last one, (does that make you feel old, or what?) and the number was whatever it was the coaches assigned to me.

I had a dark blue, #14 Dan Fouts Chargers jersey in elementary school. I loved those lighting bolts when I was a kid

My own jersey for pee wee football. It was #1 and I payed TE and DE. We were the falcons!!! 😆 only jersey I ever wore to a Tennessee game was an away Kevin Simon #5 with the sleeves cut off to show my big muskles. Don’t have muskles any more so I dress my age now 😆

My grandfather bought me a generic football uniform with UT helmet, shoulder pads, and helmet. Idk what the number. Maybe 92 for RW? Think it was my 4th bday.

#7 Holloway. Also had a Larry Seivers and Jack Reynolds.

Heath Shuler. My dad bought me the 21 jersey. We took it to the mall and had the letters put on.

As a sports fan it was #12 The original TB. Steelers fan for over 40 years. As far as wearing jerseys just don't if you're older than 20 ..lol

Been a tough couple of weeks and I for one was thinking about the much younger me. I have been going to the games since the JVs played and I remember my 1st jersey being Huebert Simpson # 32. Who was yours??
My first ever jersey was either Tracy mgrady or Vince Carter, but Tennessee football jersey, The,Eric Berry. 👍

My own jersey for pee wee football. It was #1 and I payed TE and DE. We were the falcons!!! 😆 only jersey I ever wore to a Tennessee game was an away Kevin Simon #5 with the sleeves cut off to show my big muskles. Don’t have muskles any more so I dress my age now 😆
Maybe now northern pikes haha

The Tennessee jersey was 44, Bobby Majors, the NFL jersey was a Len Dawson Chiefs jersey, no idea why other than my mother got a deal on it somewhere,

Reactions: Mustng959

VN Store

Back