Ht 5-8.5
Wt 171
CLASS OF 19

247 - Jerrion Ealy, Jackson Prep, Running Back

SCOUT - Jerrion Ealy, Jackson Preparatory School RB - Photos - Scout

HUDL - Jerrion Ealy - Hudl

Offers - Ole Miss, MissSt, UT

Reactions: 2 people
We won't be getting any big time running backs out of the state in this system Hurd hurt us there in a couple of year's maybe.

We won't be getting any big time running backs out of the state in this system Hurd hurt us there in a couple of year's maybe.

We'll be fine at running back. Kamara is about to be drafted in the first two rounds. Kelly will have a big year and raise his draft stock. He'll be drafted in the next few years. Chandler and CFA both have a ton of potential as well. We need to do a better job of featuring multiple backs if we have a group as good as we've had the past few years, but recruiting will be fine. Recruits will take notice of what our backs are doing.

We'll be fine at running back. Kamara is about to be drafted in the first two rounds. Kelly will have a big year and raise his draft stock. He'll be drafted in the next few years. Chandler and CFA both have a ton of potential as well. We need to do a better job of featuring multiple backs if we have a group as good as we've had the past few years, but recruiting will be fine. Recruits will take notice of what our backs are doing.
I honestly think it would be hard to feature multiple backs in our system the way we've been running it. It only works when the QB has enough keeps to keep the defense honest. After the QB gets his ~10 carries it doesn't leave that many carries to feature more than one back

But I agree we will be fine at RB

Vols might get 5th OV. Bama, Clemson, Miss state and Ole Miss are other 4...

FIFTH OFFICIAL VISIT: "It will be USC or Tennessee. I have to decide between those two. With Tennessee, their running backs coach is Chris Weinke and we connect. He played baseball and football like me, so we have that in common. He would be a great guy for me to learn from. I have never visited there, they are doing some good things and I may get up there for a visit.

"USC has had some top running backs come through there. I looked up to

Reggie Bush
growing up. I modeled my game after him growing up. It is an elite program, they have some amazing coaches and it is a school I am really considering."

-Rivals

Would be suprised if he played football . I seen where he was ranked the #3 high school baseball player in the country .

Would be suprised if he played football . I seen where he was ranked the #3 high school baseball player in the country .
Must be a freak athlete if he is that highly ranked as a baseball player at 5'10"

Decommitted from Ole Miss. Could be one to watch at other schools to fill spots that prospects we are battling for would take. Also, high level baseball guy. First Round pick. Says he still going to sign a LOI in Feb. I figure he will never play a play of CFB.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Decommitted from Ole Miss. Could be one to watch at other schools to fill spots that prospects we are battling for would take. Also, high level baseball guy. First Round pick. Says he still going to sign a LOI in Feb. I figure he will never play a play of CFB.
Depends on where in the first round he’s picked. If top 10 he’ll play baseball. 10-15 is iffy and anything past 15 puts him on a campus running the ball for someone.

Depends on where in the first round he’s picked. If top 10 he’ll play baseball. 10-15 is iffy and anything past 15 puts him on a campus running the ball for someone.
No one picked in the first round last year signed for under 2 mil. No one in the first 60 picks signed for under 1 mil. He should go get his money then come back if it doesn’t work out.

Last edited:

Depends on the signing bonus and could depend on the team who drafts him. I'm a former HS baseball coach and that's a delicate process. Every family is different. There are a lot of factors. I knew families who would sign if they were drafted by the likes of the Cubs, Red Sox, Cardinals, etc. but when Seattle or Milwaukee scouts came around, it was a different story. Lots of unknowns here.

Most likely baseball bound and I dont blame him, but he looked like the best RB in both all star games. Love how he runs.

VN Store

Back