6-0
40 4.74
SH 4.38
V 41.20
CLASS OF 19
Horn Lake, MS (Horn Lake)

247 - Nakobe Dean, Horn Lake, Inside Linebacker

RIVALS - Rivals.com

OFFERS - Bama, Auburn, Baylor, Duke, UF, UGa, Iowa, LSU, Memphis, Mich, MichSt, Ole Miss, SoAla, Vols, TxA&M, Vandy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Amazing how quick this guy can be five yards off the ball then 3 yards deep in the backfield making a tackle for loss

four-star junior linebacker nakobe dean of horn lake (miss.) high school posted wednesday night on his twitter account that he received a scholarship offer from tennessee.

“blessed to receive an offer from the university of tennessee #vols,” he tweeted.

The 6-foot, 215-pound dean holds offers from more than 15 schools, including alabama, auburn, florida, georgia, lsu, michigan, ole miss, mississippi state, texas a&m and vanderbilt.

He’s ranked the nation’s no. 36 overall prospect and no. 4 inside linebacker in the 2019 class and the no.1 junior from the state of mississippi, according to the 247sports composite.

Reactions: 3 people
yep, we should take a chance on this young man...just for the heck of it...:):)

GO VOLS!

MS should be easy picking with state hiring a yankee and ole miss being a grease fire

My nephew is the DC at Horn Lake and this young man is the real deal. He was just named the Butkus award winner for the year. Still undecided.

My nephew is the DC at Horn Lake and this young man is the real deal. He was just named the Butkus award winner for the year. Still undecided.
Dean is one of my favorite recruits this year. Great instincts and loves watching film. Straight "A" student. Whoever signs him is getting a good one.

Would rather him go there than to UGA.
I'd rather them all go to Bama over UGA, if that's the only choice. We don't need a Bama 2.0 and Fake Punt Smart can only goof it up so many times before he beats Saban. Word is in Athens is they are giving the #1 rb Sanders, until Tuesday to give them his answer. 🤣
As if they'd say no on ESD.

VN Store

Back