'19 KS RB Breece Hall

I won't pretend to know how this kid will end up. Just wanted to see if I would get any Bryce comments.

Lol guys...watch his film. Look at his size. I'm shocked this kid isn't rated higher. He's really good. He can pass and run block too. Blocking is the hardest thing to teach a RB, and he can already do it pretty well.

blocking is the easiest thing to teach a RB. Motivating a RB to block, however...

Reactions: 2 people
We made his top 8, along with TCU, Michigan, Nebraska, Kansas St, Mizzou, Iowa St and Rutgers. He's a big-bodied back and we need a RB in this class. We're not really in on any other RBs, unless we go RB-DB.

We made his top 8, along with TCU, Michigan, Nebraska, Kansas St, Mizzou, Iowa St and Rutgers. He's a big-bodied back and we need a RB in this class. We're not really in on any other RBs, unless we go RB-DB.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Beasley ends up at RB

Reactions: 1 person

Well, there is Crouch.

Wonder if staff tries to flip him? Iowa State was this kid's first offer. But he seemed to really like his trip to UT. I really like his film and his style as a back, and I think UT's staff does too. Fits their mold.

Wonder if staff tries to flip him? Iowa State was this kid's first offer. But he seemed to really like his trip to UT. I really like his film and his style as a back, and I think UT's staff does too. Fits their mold.

Their RB board is about as clear as the QB board was just a while ago.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get where people think we need a RB? We've got London, Chandler, Fils-Amie, Banks, Jordon, Coleman, and Omer already on the hill right now... along with quite a few that played RB in high school...

That's 4 legit starter-caliber backs and 3 I haven't seen much of...

Beasley, Crouch, and McCullough all played RB in HS, and there's some SICK class of '20 guys coming out...

I wouldn't have taken a RB unless he was just a monster can't-miss-him 5* in this class

I don't get where people think we need a RB? We've got London, Chandler, Fils-Amie, Banks, Jordon, Coleman, and Omer already on the hill right now... along with quite a few that played RB in high school...

Beasley, Crouch, and McCullough all played RB in HS, and there's some SICK class of '20 guys coming out...

I wouldn't have taken a RB unless he was just a monster can't-miss-him 5* in this class

Carlin is now a DB, Banks is a freshman and we don’t know what we have with him yet, London is here for a year, and if these guys like Coleman/Jordan aren’t going to get playing time, they’ll transfer.

Crouch is a monster 5 star back. But if you want him as your dominant starting LB, he isn’t playing back unless it’s just for a couple packages. Add to that the fact that backs get banged up regularly and we need more guys there.

Reactions: 2 people

People always complain about not taking an OL in 2012 but I think not getting a RB in 2013 was just as bad if not worse.

People always complain about not taking an OL in 2012 but I think not getting a RB in 2013 was just as bad if not worse.

They took one. Lost him to academics and he never enrolled. So taking one for taking one’s sake didn’t really work out. Don’t see the parallel. You need FIVE OL on the field all the time. Slipping off a pace there is a different dynamic.

VN Store

Back