'19 GA OLB/DE Kevin Harris

This guy will be an easy 5* by the end of his senior season... He is one to watch. I hope we get him.

Man i dont know, i was able to watch them last year and it was hard to determine who was who. No one person really stood out on defense. It could be that the talent was equal on all 3 levels on defense so it was hard to stand out.

Was curious about that the other day, still on IR but has been working out the the S&C staff and is close to being activated.
Always really liked Darrell while he was here, not just as a player. He seems like a great guy

I’m hoping we get him here but I agree with the other poster that he’s likely GT bound. Which also isn’t bad because hopefully he gives Clemson and uga fits.

Reading this thread, he didn’t seem too interested in Tennessee at the time. Seemed the post visit comments were the same generic ones you read from every kids interview. But man we need some linebackers in the worst way.

Wonder why he's leaving Bama? Struggling for playing time?

I bet he ends up at Georgia Tech. Seems like it's becoming a popular place for former Grayson players.

Ga tech will be good next yr. all these ga kids that left the state coming back and going there.
Yeah, they should be pretty good. They have like 17 or or 18 starters coming back and have played lots of FR and So's this year

VN Store

Back