19.5 mph on a treadmill.

Not impressed...

Hurd needs to jump higher...

/font

Let go of the bars then I will be impressed.

:unsure:

200.gif

:no:

Reactions: 5 people
Its funny but the Navy does their fitness tests the same way, holding onto the treadmill. Running on the belt is optional.

Always reading about how dang fast Hurd is and I know he's been clocked fast, but it just doesn't show up in games IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
What is the purpose of this?

I don't know but, I did this exact same thing one time holding on to the back of an ATV and badly pulled my hamstring. I could barely walk for weeks (No kidding).

This exercise seriously scares me seeing him do it. I hope my injury a fluke and that they know what they are doing and not just trying something new.

Always reading about how dang fast Hurd is and I know he's been clocked fast, but it just doesn't show up in games IMO.

I think the NFL will actually tell us. In this system, it seems like he can rarely get to the second level with a full head of steam, and when he does it doesn't seem like he has the best angles.

I think he needs to work on getting past tacklers more. More often than not, he'll bulldoze right through people, but it seems like he goes down too easily sometimes.

It shows up with regard to how quickly he gets to the edge. Just go and rewatch the Florida and Alabama games. Jalen is explosive at getting to the edge. His weakness is he doesn't have great long range speed.

His 40 at the combine should be crazy. Sub 4.55 if I had to guess. But he can't keep building on that initial speed like a Fournette or Henry where if he gets daylight he's gone.

VN Store

Back