'18 TN TE Jacob Warren (UT Commit 5/24/17)

I am not suggesting he has attitude problems, his dad died of cancer... He was going to work a lot to help his family out and his mom tilde him no. He is a yes sir no ma'am kind of person... His family are all like that. Also, there is a line between confident and cocky. They are not intending to use Jakob as a legitimate pass threat, because he isn't. He was telling me what the plans seem to be but also understood he would have to work toget it. He is also one of the most hard working young man that I know. He is also the same kid that said when asked about the DE from Oklahoma that acted like a douchebag after their win at neyland, "I looked up his year to see if I would have a chance to go up against him when I get there." He has no attitude problem, nor did I implie he did by stating he said he would be starting over Jakob next year BECAUSE THAT WAS THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED FROM THE COACHING STAFF. Come on guys get over it and move on. I'm done talking about it.

You seem upset :)

Reactions: 2 people
This Caleb kid works close to the program and he made a statement of what is being shared by coaches with the kid ect. Butchna gives him a hard time then you guys pile on him and he has tried to explain it to you. He should just give you guys a :finger3:, then we have another person trying to share who is gone. I want guys who believe in themselves and he just shared something with a guy who is working into the coaching fraternity and came on here to share. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Butchna gave the old :), but the rest of you guys were seriously giving him crap. Don't try to back track on it now. Just take it like the Morans you are and Caleb thanks for sharing and please continue to do so. We need Pope to be a force and the sooner the better.
Thank you sir. Will do...

This Caleb kid works close to the program and he made a statement of what is being shared by coaches with the kid ect. Butchna gives him a hard time then you guys pile on him and he has tried to explain it to you. He should just give you guys a :finger3:, then we have another person trying to share who is gone. I want guys who believe in themselves and he just shared something with a guy who is working into the coaching fraternity and came on here to share. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Butchna gave the old :), but the rest of you guys were seriously giving him crap. Don't try to back track on it now. Just take it like the Morans you are and Caleb thanks for sharing and please continue to do so. We need Pope to be a force and the sooner the better.

He'll be back...he needs us. :)

It's great information. Before this personal revelation, Pope was simply a promising TE prospect. Now he's a promising TRASH TALKING TE prospect. :thumbsup:

I hope is a trash talking tight end like a Jeremy shocky type... I think he worked out pretty well in college.

I would like to think it's mutual.... You are really making your character come into question with cocky statements like that :)

Butchna is a dog that sniffs butt and eats turds. He's harmless. He's just trying to establish your place in the pack. For example, I am Alpha. Remember that and you'll be alright. :)

Yes, I've come to accept it after Thigpen called him the best LB in the country, and he showed up looking like the Predator but couldn't quite translate that into 1st team defense snaps

MLB was a disaster for him...made that point on here many times. Moving him to TE was an attempt to utilize his athleticism. As you said, he's been a good ST player and imo justified his scholarship. He's not the basis of any disagreement on roster standing. Pope and his coach probably love this being on a message board. :)

Qb? Lb?

If we took 25 in state you would be missing on some great talent.

Well, there hasn't been a signing class like that in anyone's lifetimes here. But just because he said all our needs could be filled instate, I don't think he implied this class would exclude out of state recruits. You just read it that way.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, there hasn't been a signing class like that in anyone's lifetimes here. But just because he said all our needs could be filled instate, I don't think he implied this class would exclude out of state recruits. You just read it that way.

Ok seems pretty obvious to me but whateves broached egg on toast.

Tight end Jacob Warren from Farragut HS was on campus Thursday and spent the day watching practice and taking in meetings. He is scheduled to visit Vandy on Saturday and Oregon the following weekend.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
:
Tight end Jacob Warren from Farragut HS was on campus Thursday and spent the day watching practice and taking in meetings. He is scheduled to visit Vandy on Saturday and Oregon the following weekend.

-VQ

Seems like Oregon is recruiting hard for most of the top TN kids the last couple of years. Fortunately, so far not with the success Clemson enjoyed last season, but still annoying. But if Taggart proves to be successful out there, could be troublesome in the near future.

Much ado about nothing. Some of the "insider" regulars get upset if someone knows more than they do and they have to turn it into personal issue. Move on boys

Seems like Oregon is recruiting hard for most of the top TN kids the last couple of years. Fortunately, so far not with the success Clemson enjoyed last season, but still annoying. But if Taggart proves to be successful out there, could be troublesome in the near future.

Naw Oregon is too far away to have an impact like a Clemson in TN

Much ado about nothing. Some of the "insider" regulars get upset if someone knows more than they do and they have to turn it into personal issue. Move on boys

Talk about much ado about nothing. Their just messing with him. You're the ones making a big deal out of it. People get messed with over here.

Caleb is a big boy. He can take care of himself.

Oh....and where did I miss that he was connected to the program? He is a high school football coach (fairly new at that if I recall right). We love information as much as anyone...doesn't mean we're not going to mess with folks. Especially someone who comes in acting like everyone else in the RF has no clue what they are talking about (maybe look in the mirror). Fact is...you don't really know who on here may or may not be connected to the program. It's anonymous.

Some may be on here for the sheer enjoyment of reading you morans posts and interacting with said morans. Others flat out tell you what they do.

Everyone gets messed with though. Hell Freak has to cross his T's and dot his I's in here...otherwise...fair game.

Just my stupid opinion (<---at least I'll know I got one part of this post right) :hi:

VN Store

Back