'18 TN ATH Nyles Gaddy

What film I could find on him, he blocks well , pushes people around and gets downfield to block. I would give him a shot as a walk on anyway. Got some highlights on NCSA site.

Yes that's him

I always really liked the dad when he played Arena Ball in Nashville. He was a load.

Once retired, he was an interesting guy who was a business partner with McNair. Some of that seemed to be borderline shady.

I didn't realize the Alcorn State connection.

He also ran with Pac-Man. Everything he did always seemed to be quasi-legal. lol

Robert "Big Daddy" Gaddy's son. Started his career at Cane Ridge high as an offensive line prospect. Transferred and slimmed down.

Big Daddy is a good guy. He blocked for McNair at Alcorn St and that is the connection. No funny business but people don't get it when a more prominent person hangs with a less prominent person but as mentioned above Gaddy had his own football career.

He has always been somewhat of an entrepreneur managing nightclubs to owning his restaurants but not overly successful. He and Pac Man weren't buddies. They had a run in at the nightclub he managed.

Back to his son...I don't think he is a high major prospect but I haven't seen him in action in a while.

Reactions: 2 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/nylesgaddy/status/959916549703421952[/twitter]

Guess they pulled the Red Carpet out from under his feet sounds like by his tweet.

Naw, i think he means he's in. He linked his instagram pics to the tweet. Has several pics in Vols Uni. If this guy wants to be here and is a PWO then thats great. We need all the depth and competition we can get right now.

Reactions: 2 people
At one point Im pretty sure that he said it was a full scholarship in a tweet but I can't find it now. Might have deleted it.

I think that was the cb from Louisiana. The baseball player from Beal school.

Reactions: 1 person
Boom! 💥 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥❤️👍
Welcome young man to volnation.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back