'18 PA JUCO OL Jahmir Johnson (UT signee)

Getting the JUCO olinemen and them playing well could be the diiference between 6 or 8 wins next year IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Getting the JUCO olinemen and them playing well could be the diiference between 6 or 8 wins next year IMO.

I would have felt really good about our two deep along the OL if we had snagged that kid committed to LSU.

Anyone know where Ryan Johnson is going to line up at?

I would have felt really good about our two deep along the OL if we had snagged that kid committed to LSU.

Anyone know where Ryan Johnson is going to line up at?
He’s a guard. I’m hoping the line will be Smith, Drew Richmond, Locklear, Ryan Johnson or Carvin, and a healthy Marcus Tatum

He’s a guard. I’m hoping the line will be Smith, Drew Richmond, Locklear, Ryan Johnson or Carvin, and a healthy Marcus Tatum

I see the two-deep as:

Johnson, Smith, Locklear, Valentine, and Richmond.

Tatum, Johnson, ???, Carvin, and ???

I really wish Boulware was still around. No idea why Hall hasn't had his operation yet.

I see the two-deep as:

Johnson, Smith, Locklear, Valentine, and Richmond.

Tatum, Johnson, ???, Carvin, and ???

I really wish Boulware was still around. No idea why Hall hasn't had his operation yet.

If we end up getting Valentine I agree that he will probably start at guard. I think hall realized his body isn’t going to hold up on a football field. He’s been injury prone going all the way back to high school. Wish him all the best but his career is done.

If we end up getting Valentine I agree that he will probably start at guard. I think hall realized his body isn’t going to hold up on a football field. He’s been injury prone going all the way back to high school. Wish him all the best but his career is done.

I agree and it's a shame because he more than held his own as a true freshman.

Tackle positions will be very alluring for elite prospects in the ‘19 class.

I’m glad we’re being all the JUCO guys possible. More the merrier, numbers will allow that at least a couple stick and are successful.

Load the cannons.

"I will be announcing my commitment Wednesday Dec.27 @ 5pm Eastern time 🎥 #Mizzou #Vols #FightOn"

Lo, I did not even know the gamecocks used "fight on" as there slogan. I am actually surprised they have not been told to find another mascot with all the political correctness going on.:birgits_giggle:

Lo, I did not even know the gamecocks used "fight on" as there slogan. I am actually surprised they have not been told to find another mascot with all the political correctness going on.:birgits_giggle:

“Fight On” is the University of Southern California Trojans.

Announcing on Wednesday Dec 27th, finalists are UT, Mizzou, and USC, feel pretty good since he hasn't even visited USC.

Last edited:
Need to get our new S&C hired and moved in so he'll be ready to develop our linemen, both old and new.

Reactions: 6 people
Picked up a CB during the middle of the night:

qsqck5.png

He's picked up 5 CBs today.

VN Store

Back