'18 PA DE Micah Parsons

Its going to be really tough to pull anyone away from that Penn State 18' class. They are stacked right now and its only the first day of March.. We have another 11 months till NSD. Going to be such a sick class for them..

As of now they have 11 commits for 2018
5*- 1
4* - 9
3* - 1

Its going to be really tough to pull anyone away from that Penn State 18' class. They are stacked right now and its only the first day of March.. We have another 11 months till NSD. Going to be such a sick class for them..

As of now they have 11 commits for 2018
5*- 1
4* - 9
3* - 1

Yep. Penn State, Miami, & FSU is kicking everybody's rear end early on here. Bama's not even on top. How often can we say that regardless of which stage in recruiting we're at?

Reactions: 1 person
Yep. Penn State, Miami, & FSU is kicking everybody's rear end early on here. Bama's not even on top. How often can we say that regardless of which stage in recruiting we're at?

I'm sure Bama will end up top 3, but wow it's weird to see them have a "bad" start. Bad, of course, being relative to their normal lately.

What DE's are we in on?

"One wildcard name to watch: 5-star Micah Parsons. He's visited UT before and is truly buddies with Cade Mays. Parsons definitely likes UGA, too, so even though he's a Penn State commit, he seems to be keeping his options open."

- Simonton

Reactions: 3 people
What DE's are we in on?

"One wildcard name to watch: 5-star Micah Parsons. He's visited UT before and is truly buddies with Cade Mays. Parsons definitely likes UGA, too, so even though he's a Penn State commit, he seems to be keeping his options open."

- Simonton
Great....all we need is another SEC school who is Hot on the Recruiting Trail after this kid.:crazy:

Interesting. The Harrisburg prospects almost always go to Penn State. If not Penn State, maybe Ohio State?

Probably OSU. They don't have a single commit under a .95 composite rating right now and almost average a 5 start rating

Man, I know PSU fans will be sick if he goes to OSU .

Pretty sure all of the tOSU 247 analysts CB'd him to tOSU yesterday. I would assume that is where he is heading. And to my knowledge, their 247 analysts aren't like the Ole Miss or Auburn guys that think every single player in the top247 is heading their way. The Gleitman guy typically has really good info on their recruits.

It's amazing that OSU was destroyed as badly as they were by Clemson with all the talent they have.

VN Store

Back